A Rebellion egg.....ooohh

Jahled

Well, my goal is to get rich and build a castle, so when I do, you can come over and be the defender of the keep!

Hey, if we didn't have unrealistic goals, we'd never get anything done! Take the projects we are working on here. Most would have thought some of the things we are doing are unrealistic, yet they are happening! Not only changing the models, but making them 100 times better than the originals, and making it easy enough for stupid people like me to do it!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know. It was funny, but I didn't want anyone to misinterpret you or misunderstand me. Oh, by the way. You know the sword Link has in Adventure of Link? It's on the game's cover. I want something similar to that, except a little longer and probably without all the rubies in the hilt and everything.
Hello

• 1 year later...
:arrow: look at what I just found ! old SWR Topics :idea::wink:....from when our jedis were young :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Hello folks. I just thought I would put a little input to this thread. LOVE Rebellion btw.

I once started with my Alliance HQ on Tatooine and when I sent Luke on a recruitment mission therem he said, "But I was going to go into Toche station to pick up some power converters." instead of his usual mission acceptance line.

Something to try for the egg hunters out there. :)

Locked... resurrected rather pointlessly... unless i receive some pm justification. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away