Who's your favorite Star Wars MOVIE character?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Who is your favorite Star Wars Character?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character?

• Luke Skywalker
    • Han Solo
    • Chewbacca
    • Wedge Antillies
    • Princess Leia
    • R2 D2
    • C3-PO
    • Lando Calrissian
    • Darth Vader
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • Other

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Sorry bud but you are on your own, I quit MMOs too much of my life and life is short as it is. :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
That's fine with me, Darky. It's not whether you win or lose but how you play the game. :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Ah yes... Battlefront, I must say I am intrigued as too how well they can pull off the game. My main focus though in SW FPSs is Republic Commando, a Ranibow 6 type game that looks quite good graphically. :)

Battlefield 2: I won't buy another game from EA for a while. They've just released Battlfield Vietnam saying that they will proviede lots of support ( and they need it. The game is SOOOO laggy and haas so many bugs!) and what do they go and do? "We're comming out with ANOTHER game. We don't care about all of you who were suckered into buying that other pice of crap, we just want to make MONEY!" Sure BF 2 sounds good, I have to admit that much, but i think that there will be a lot of people who were dissapointed with thier support of the last game in that series.

Battlegrounds: Looks really good, especially if you've played the SW mods for both Battlefield 1942 and UT 2004. It will be interesting to see how thye deal with the speed of blaster bolts in that game as well. They've always seemed a little slow in other games, like Jedi Outcast. I hope this isn't just a big hype.

Republic Commando: Looks great, the reviews ar egreat, but I think the public is a little off as to what the game will be like. It's not really that much like the Rainbow Six series. Your follow troopers can't die, do you could pretty much let them do all the work. That said, LucasArts is pretty well known for putting out FPS games in which all of the AI guys know where you are after one shot. JO fixed that, but will they bringthat over?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I am sure lucasarts has learned from most of their mistakes and will release a solid game, but if it will needs patches before it is solid I do not know. :lol:

LucasArts has been pretty good lately with thier games. I've every confidence that they will not dissapoint. Just as long as it is better than the afore-mentioned mods.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well Jedi Outcast and KOTOR have given me hope that Lucasarts can still pull off good SW games. :)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I can see it now... I am driving an AT-AT and I see two guys dresses in Rebel armor running on the ground I quickly squash them and hear their screams. :lol: The Imperial Might is great. :twisted:

I guess I will buy the Xbox version (I have less problem with my Xbox than with my PC). If the two versions can fight on the same Battlefiêlds you guys can be sure that I will drive the Snowspeeder that will sign your demise :twisted:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance