Who's your favorite Star Wars MOVIE character?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Who is your favorite Star Wars Character?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character?

• Luke Skywalker
    • Han Solo
    • Chewbacca
    • Wedge Antillies
    • Princess Leia
    • R2 D2
    • C3-PO
    • Lando Calrissian
    • Darth Vader
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • Other

Guest Admiral_Antilles
True, she may never had pulled the trigger, but she sure gave the order to. I would also say Darth Vader would not be my favorite person to torture me. Force-amplified torture... 8O

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, he was just having fun. If he really wanted information he could use the force to rip it right from their minds... 8O

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Sure Isard's frightening but she never really gets her hands dirty. Its not like she'd stick a blaster in your gut and pull the trigger for looking at her, otherwise Palpy would have long been dead... :lol:

May I ask who Isard is, I’ve never heard of here.

Isard definitely lived up to her nickname of Iceheart. Some of the things she did... *shudder*

As for the poll...Wedge. Non-Force user: it's all skill! 8) I think he was also the only one to fly a fighter (in a battle) in all three movies.

I like Han a lot as well--I think he has some of the best lines in the movies. R2 is a close third.

EU: Myn Donos.

-Thumper

TIE pilots shake at the sound of my name! ...Hey, wait! You're not supposed to be shaking with laughter!

Which way did they go? How many of them were there? How fast were they going? I must find them! I am their LEADER!

Guest Scathane

R2D2, who else?! :wink::lol:

Apart from that, I really like the characters we know almost nothing about most, like Barriss Offee in EpII.

Guest Scathane
Whoa, Scath long time no see man. Where ya been?
About... I had some trouble with my account after the site's migration...

thank you very much 44 , it has noting to do with you, but what you just said doesn’t help me a lot because I even don't know who is Lusankya or Gavin, the only word I know is "bothan" and it took mad 2 or 3 days to make me understand who they are. So I think it is better you don't TRY to explain too me who are those two women, I think, if you don't want to tape at least 2 days of conversation about them to me. :?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

I would do it like this:

Watch prequels

Watch Original

Read Thrawn Trilogy

Read X-WIng series

Read Thrawn duology

Read Young Jedi Knights books

Read NJO series

Wait for post-NJO books

I would do it like this:

Watch prequels

Watch Original

Read Thrawn Trilogy

Read X-WIng series

Read Thrawn duology

Read Young Jedi Knights books

Read NJO series

Wait for post-NJO books

what are the prequels???

What I love is Read Thrawn Trilogy and later Read Thrawn duology, why didn’t they simply to one Fiveiologe :lol: or some thing like that, but that has five books.

Better if you don't answer, I fell like if I would look stupid. :(