Who's your favorite Star Wars MOVIE character?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Who is your favorite Star Wars Character?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Star Wars Character?

• Luke Skywalker
    • Han Solo
    • Chewbacca
    • Wedge Antillies
    • Princess Leia
    • R2 D2
    • C3-PO
    • Lando Calrissian
    • Darth Vader
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • Other

I call for a blood hunt on the fool who voted for other, and refuses to step forward@!!!!
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! Now...... ummm........ i have no idea where to begin.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

What i want to knwo uis why leia got so few votes. i mean c'mon, how could you not like het in that lsave unifrom?

hey, we may be nerds, btu the thought of her in that outfit still does strange thigns to me.

I'm not even going to begin to ask...not even going to begin....not even going to begin.

Well ok you've made your point, but there's a lot more to talk about.

SO! Why does Vader RoXxOrZ so much?

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

:lol:Goth Jedi?!? Oh, MAN! I just had a mental picture of Darth Vader sitting in his parent's basement writing a batch of really bad poetry in between readings of his Anne Rice novels. :roll:

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Maybe because Tarkin wasnt up there?

I never much liked Tarkin, he was too overconfident for me. You might say that this was the attitude of most of the Empire and to an extent your right, but he was way more than the rest. :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I doubt that, I do not believe he has been here in over a year or more... shame too.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well I understand, he probably had RL stuff or something. I was not around for a bit too, and now I am here so maybe he will too. :)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I think his problems are much worse than a little adiction to a nice game I like to call Star Wars Galaxies.... :lol:

SO true... I got really obsesive to that game and had too quit or lose myself or something.