POST HERE IF YOU CANNOT GET THE MOD TO RUN!!!!

EvilleJedi

• SWR Staff - Executive
Well mine will take a couple of minutes on loading the Universe... there isn't much you can do but wait. If it doesn't move after 5 mins, I would be worried.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SWR Staff - Executive

Since you asked:

Compaq Presario R3230us

Pentium 4 2.8 GHz

ATI Radeon Mobility 9000 IGP

I still can't play KOTOR, won't run at a normal FPS. Oh well

Evaders99

The cake is a lie.

is that a laptop you're playing on??? because i think your GPU is letting you down the most however my GPU is 3 yrs old i just OC it to keep up with the changing times.... but none the less i've gone off topic now and i'll leave it at that...thanks :D
No Archibald you cannot fly me home! Especially because that which you are sitting in is a tin foil covered, card board box.

• SWR Staff - Executive
GPU? Yes its a laptop

Evaders99

The cake is a lie.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Can't really change that now, esp in a laptop. KOTOR is supposed to work on the Radeon 9000, which I guess technical it does run. It just doesn't run at any playable performance level.

Evaders99

The cake is a lie.

• 1 month later...

Well....all other races do well and I love most of them except monster...

but whenever I tried militia race then it jump out to windows...

my computer is damn good and I don't think using 2 monitors to play will cause this problem.....

patch is installed too

really hope that it can be fixed, HW2 got 2 mods REALLY GOOD, that is this one of course and the point defense mod...

many thanks for the help!

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

this is my first post on this problem, and unforuneatly it is dedicated to faulty techinal issues. I have installed HW2, updated it, applied the nocd, installed Warlords 0.45, and ran the game. The problem is, that the game wont run. Every time I double click on the shortcut to start thee game, a messagebox pops up saying the following:

The procedure entry point ?SaveAll@LuaConfig@@QAEX_N@Z could not be loacted in dynamic link library luaconfig.dll. Could somebody please help me?

Have you tried playing it without the no cd crack? I've experienced the same sort of problem with other games that I have attempted to crack which is why I've simply resigned myself to using either the game CD or an image of it.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Yeah, I know how that feels. I only had that book for one extra day and I get dinged with a $2 fee! Wait, wrong library...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I get to the load screen, get about halfway before the game crashes. I even reinstalled HW2 with the patch and installed only CW. I haven't been able to find a way to fix it. Any ideas?

I think this was a common problem at one time, and it had something to do with your graphics settings. Try lowering your rez to around 1024x768 and turing off shadows. If it lets you in, just tinker around with the rest of your settings to get the best look/play balance. If it still doesn't let you in we can work from there.

Have you made sure that your DirectX version is up-to-date, as well as your graphics card and chipset drivers? Depending on how old your motherboard and/or video card are this might be the problem.

If it is none of those things, take a look at your settings. I know that occasionally maps that are "non-Star Wars" (that is, the original maps) can cause the game to crash after loading the Ship UI. If it still crashes on a Star Wars map, make sure your resources aren't set to give you injections every ten seconds. The RU inkections might not cause the game to crash, but even so, it will leave you with a negative balance should you get into the game.

Now, if none of the above works we'll have to get Eville in here.

Well, if you've tried it with the different settings the only thing I can suggest now is make sure everything is in the right folders in your Homeworld2 directory. If everything is good there, drop in the chatroom on the main SWR page. Eville is usually there and he can probably help you now that I'm out of ideas.

:arrow: I seem to have no sound in the mod nor a friend of mine that has install it ?! Why ? Drivers direct X or what ?

:arrow: Thanks

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

• 2 weeks later...

:evil: Ive got following Problem:every time iwant to play with races from both starWars&Homeworld the game keeps crashing.Alltough Iknow it must be possible(-look at thescreens)

Thanks nikolaia

"Engage the Star Destroyers as close as you can;atpoint blank range!"

nope your not suppose to play with star wars and homeworld races. As it stands homeworld 2 races would lose pretty quickly due to how the mod is made. Also wern't they taken out completey so you cant even select them in 0.45 and the patches

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."

:oIve got warlords 0.45 and they're still there for selecting.also there are screens of battles between HW races and WL.
"Engage the Star Destroyers as close as you can;atpoint blank range!"

I finally got the 197mg downloaded, and now the the progress bar stops. I have to reboot my computer all the time, tell me what I'm doing wrong.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.