Disaster at Coruscant

UntimelyDemise

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm..sure thing. Palpatine won't risk his own success just because of the people on Coruscant. He has nothing important down there. Or... Hey, has Palpatine got a wife? Perhaps?

If he did have a wife on Coruscant (which we know he had concubines), that would be the biggest reason to blow the planet to smithereens! :lol: Just kiddin'

Hey, there could be a message that reads, the Emperor has returned to his asteroid belt!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

ROFLMAO... :lol:

I just imagined Imperial Guards floating around a rock with a chair on it... :lol::lol::lol:

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

• 2 weeks later...

Java Fett? Is that Jango, on a lot of coffee? :D Just kidding.

If Coruscant has a disaster and is left with nothing, why not destroy it? :twisted:

The Emperor can rule the Galactic Empire from anywhere! Long live the Emperor!

Support the USA!

Yes, but I've never noticed a significant effect from that. Besides, Palpatine is too valuable to have sitting at Coruscant all the time.

Support the USA!

I had an ENTIRE SECTOR have a naturen disaster. THe most frusterating thing that can happen. Mabye i was mining it too much...(It was my dubed" Mine Sector" only mines. Sucked when it was all gone. :x
The Force is one and all

Where's C-3PO and R2 to tell us the odds when for once we're actually interested?!?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away