Heya, people

Knightcrawler

Do you like the pic?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the pic?

• Yes, it's very nice and I like the ideas.
    • I don't like how the ships/stations are divided.
    • I don't like the funding idea.
    • I don't like the personel idea.
    • I don't like the color-coding.
    • It seems complicated, but the layout seems to make it easy to manage all that.
    • I like the ideas... but it's an ugly pic, so there!
    • It's pretty, but the ideas are all sucky.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was jahled until i saw jahled introduce the cat, then i knew it was jahled
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

You presume to threaten a Grand Admiral?!? How dare you? And I've never been banned for three weeks so what's with 'Once again'?

Anyway, as Grand Admiral of this website, and as far as i know, the second highest ranking, i say NO to dogs! Let the cats come and join my Empire, but kill the dogs, those evil slavering beasts of laziness and ineptitude!!!! ;)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Ah yes, i hadn't seen that one when i first responded to this. That was about my asking for the odds, and wondering how for once it would have been handy to have 3PO around. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Oh, no...here we go again! :lol:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

But none that has such colorful discussions! :P

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

God, I sounded like an miserable old fart!

Anyway, i've just been reading the Guardian newspaper and stumbled acroos the following:

Forced Out-No place for Jedi in survey

Most disgruntled, Jedi were, yesterday, when they learned they are not recognised as a religious group despite outnumbering Sikhs, Jews and Buddhists on the census forms.

In a move Star Wars fans described as 'almost religious persecution,' officialssaid they had counted the 390,000 people who identified themselves as Jedi among the 7.7m who said they had no religion. Jedi make up 0.7% of the population, while Christians number 42m (72%) and Muslims 1.6m (3%). But those who have chosen the faith, portrayed in the George Lucas Films, outnumber the 329,000 Sikhs, 260,000 Jews and 144,000 Buddhists who filled in forms.

Officials blamed the large numbers on an email which suggested wrongly, that Jedi would be officially recognised as a religion if more than 10,000 people cited it. 'I think it was not a particularly serious answer,' said Len Cook, register general for England and Wales.

But Andy New, of the UK's official Star Wars fan club, said 'People should be allowed to classify themselves how they want.'

Asked if he was not being presumptuous in deciding what was not a religion, Mr Cook said that, like Yoda,left, he acyed 'with immense consultation and remarkable concentration.'

-Tania Branigan

The Guardian

Friday February 14 2003.

...WE'RE NOT ALONE!!!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Man that is so out of order. Over a third of a million people say it, but they just say oh they're only joking. Well what if we refused to accept Christianity because we say they're only jooking about an all powerfull all loving God? There's probably more evidence for the Force than there is for God, from a certain point of view. (I'm actually a committed Christian, but my point stands nevertheless.) :)

Exactly, and as such i cxannot see why we can't acknowledge a faitrh that people claim to have.

Yes, they probably did, in fact, i remember the little tick box underneath the religion question, it said "are you joking?"

Seriously though, just because we think they might be joking doesn't mean they are. Across the world there are several million people who believe that they may previously, or will in the future be cockroaches, and that they are humans because they have been good and have reached the highest level of existence. The religion is called Jainism and it's one of the top ten in the world.

Sounds a bit ridiculous huh? To me yes, to them it's their life. If i didn't know better i'd think they were joking. So if 390,000 people in our country alone claim to believe in the force, shouldn't we take it seriously, don't they deserve the chance to be right or wrong.

I'm not saying that the Force as we know it in Star Wars is right, but the underlying principles are remarkably similar to several religions, in many ways its an amalgamation of the best bits of the worlds religions.

I don't think the census people have the right to judge, only to report the facts as they occur.

Hey, I saw something on the Discovery Channel about some big loop they put up in London...is that the Millenium Dome? The thing I saw looked like it should have been a roller coaster, and it had little "capsules" that traversed it's circumference.

You London boys know what I'm talking about? :?:

Support the USA!

No, that's the world's largest ferris wheel beside the river Thames.

The Milenium Dome is like a tent the government wasted, and is still wasting, loads of money on for the celebrations in 2000. No one can figure out what to do with it, except me, cause I just figured we're going to turn it into the world's first Jedi Temple! I think Piers Brosnan jumps onto it from an exploding balloon in a recent James Bond flick.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif