I Don't know how but it did!

kaja

Well once I was, well last Staturday, anyway Ehhem; WELL once I was doing my Planet run, well what I mean is Sometimes when I'm playing I get all the sectors all my side, no troops needed, no nothing, all the sectors but one that one was completly rebel, so I deside to do a planet run on that sector (That means take a fleet and jump planet to planet) with an Eclipse Super Star Destroyer, and had the fire rate of twice the normal Super Star Destroyer, and the first system I hit, Six B-wings, Do a rumble, Go in and I watched as they fought. took so long I got IMP-22 to do it, and bam, My eclipse was dead 8O8O8O8O I don't see how :evil:

Say also I was useing some cheats on day, I was the Rebel Alliance, All ships costed from 1-5 , and I worked up a fleep so large that if I wen't in, ohohoho, ESSD would not even show up. so small in zoomed in view ESSDs would look like ISDs. so anyway I was going alonge (by the way Hyper-Drives were set to 1) and I came to an Imperial planet and evry time I set the comp to do it one of my ships blew up, but the Imperials still retreated, and every time I wen't in one of my ships diden't blow up :? and I had mega ships, like a sip with 1000 lassers now had 10000 lassers :twisted: and 100 range, heheheh :lol::lol: so if they got close enough to fire they would be dead in like two secconds :twisted: Strange :?:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg

Stranger things have happened, did you have your recharge stats maxed too?

And of course, i'd NEVER cheat like that!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

:?:?:? Are you sure Elvis? :wink: I have a savegame from you....

It happened to me too, but not witn an ESSD. I set the comp. to finish and calculate the battle. It was a Golan III against 3 Tie fighters. They blasted the whole station away. I checked the stats, but all seemed to be o.k. :?

It was the card from Eville Jedi, the one with no planet, by the way the card rock, I love it :D Only Alot Cheaper, well the I had was 2500 MPs and 5000 CCs.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg