My pc is DEAD

ElvisMiggell

Nah cos we'd still have all the other crimes... just wouldn't e anything to do with money.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Yeah... AVG = Free.... me = student.. i think my reasoning is pretty clear. :D
Although I understand what you're saying, I genuinely feel your reasoning is most seldomly pretty clear... :twisted:

Nah cos we'd still have all the other crimes... just wouldn't e anything to do with money.
Coming from you as the Supreme Lord of Evil, you'd probably be the main instigator of those crimes... :lol:

Yeah i would... and? :twisted::twisted::twisted::lol:

...although I'm really a big softy inside... :oops::twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I didn't either but I seem to break down and cry a lot these days. Moreover, I discovered I like Danielle Steele tearjerkers and that I can't do without Days of Our Lives for a day. I furthermore watch The Champ about five times a day.

By the way, did I tell you guys I've recently started collecting Care Bears?

Ahahahahaha!!!

By the way Scath, Trej was telling me about your pink dressing gown... 8O

Not really... disturbed perhaps... :twisted:

Ahhh well, we know it's the combination of us three really. :D

And see... this is where you wrote it again. People really will start to believe it!!!

Guest Scathane

Since you're talking about 'again' here, I'm probably answering these in reverse order...

What's there not to believe?