Card Creation

Elfboy

I have a question (no really, I asks questions sometimes).

When creating a card, is the "Build/System" picture actually used in the game anywhere or is it just for the creation of tactical and fleet pictures?

If I am wise, it is because I know that I know nothing.

• 4 months later...
Guest Scathane
I have a question (no really, I asks questions sometimes).

When creating a card, is the "Build/System" picture actually used in the game anywhere or is it just for the creation of tactical and fleet pictures?

What would it matter?

Yes, it is actually used. Several times even, if I recall correctly.

It is used when you build a ship, probably also when you choose your ship to be builded (build screen), and in the 'under construction' picture on your planet. And some more times I believe. It is also in the Tactical screen.

Edited by TK421
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

I think the build card is used when you are assigning characters to missions too.

TK421 - you're usually so easy going! Take a stress pill (that's my answer for everything now) and get back to your post! :D

Guest Scathane
I don't see the point in not answering the question but instead posting 'I don't know' and 'What would it matter'.

Elfboy is asking something serious, so he expects a serious and above all, usefull answer!

TK-dude, apart from agreeing with Jin_Roh that you should take a stress pill, I personally don't see why you have to suggest that my question "What would it matter" is not serious. Now that you mention it, I was actually interested in the motivation behind Elfboy's question: what's the reason he wants to know, does it signify a new aspect of RebEd, etc.? Because I myself don't see what difference it would make. But, my being a person who realises this could be a result of his own shortsightedness and who constantly questions himself, I ask questions.

So before you jump to any conclusions next time, count to ten and try to take a helicopter-view on things: maybe that way you're able to consider more thing on each matter. :x