Disasters and surprises

Paul

Well it makes sense, take out the greatest threat etc. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

We touched on an LNR II damaging a Death Star a while back when I posted a gaming Story of mine where, slightly worse for wear, I desided to return to a game of mine after comming in from a pub. Taking my Death Star into a system controlled by the rebels, I laughed gleefully as I observed the rebel's defenses and opened up system bombardment; completely missing the fact the said system had a LNR II.

I must have been more worse for wear then I could have possibly imagined, for my Death Star was destroyed on the third bombardment, having failed to heed the damage it was taking. There you go!

Factors to take into consideration include: Don't play Rebellion when you can't focus on your monitor, but other stuff learnt from from this sorry tale note both the system had a General, and the Death Star had an Admiral... :?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Oh yeah? I love it! But only when I'm with rebels :P

My lnr's never damaged any AI ships. If there is an Lnr on my planet, it seems it just won't bomb it. It bombs only, when it's absolutely sure, that it's fleet wont suffer any damage.

I don't like the way hat LNR's only shoot when shot at. Surely if there was a blockade you'd shoot at it the whole time?!?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Yesterday an LNR shoot down my flagship. It was a fleet with some STD's and smaller ships. The LNR "accidentally" shot down the STD with the leaders on board. Jerjerrod was killed, and (i think) Pellaeon was injured...

THAT'S UNFAIR!!! How did they know? :?:(

You can see those Imperials big heads from a mile off! :P

that's cos you're not an Emperor of the Force!!! :P

When you target a fleet you get to see what is on each ship. I always look at them whenever a new fleet icon shows up to see if there is any new info on tagets for my Nohgris to kill or maim and capture.-Grand Moff Conway