Double vision

Elfboy

I have double vision when I load up rebellion now. Everything that should be on the screen is, but a minuture of the current screen is superemposed upon the top third of the screen.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?

If so, how did you solve it?

Direct x and my video drivers are fine and there has only been the one patch so I have no clue what could cause this. :evil:

If I am wise, it is because I know that I know nothing.

Elfboy,

I don't know about everybody else, but I would LOVE to see a screenshot of that!!!

8O

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Hmmm...then how did they film Star Wars? You must be able to take screenshots of the Force.

Tricky, this Force is...hard to take screenshots...

:D

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Again, your misunderstanding you show. See the Force you cannot. Not even on film. Effects of the force, see you can.

Mmmm

Do or do not, there is no try...

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Well, my confused friends, Double Vision is an effect of the Force!

:P

Support the USA!

I suggest prescription glasses... :lol:8)

Support the USA!

:lol:

What was this topic originally about, anyway???? :lol:

~~Untimely Demise fades to Yoda-speak again~~

Away, put your glasses! The Force, you seek, but find it, you won't!

The Vision that is Double, affects you it does!

Mmmmmm...a frog have I, in my throat. {cough}

Support the USA!

Acceptable WinME is. In Britain. In America maybe not think i.

Mmmmm?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I said it once I will say it again, I think WinMe is a tool of the dark side, designed to increase my anger and aggression whenever it would lock up and cause my computer to crash for no reason, thank the lord for XP.
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/2519/yodavspals4fr0gi.gif

My wife's PC is ME...

~~Untimely Demise spits on his wife's computer~~

She uses mine, in case any were wondering.

Support the USA!

If she uses yours... And you use hers... Then why is hers hers and not yours, and yours yours and not hers ? Or is hers yours and yours hers ? Or yours hers and hers yours ? 8O

Or is there 1 computer ?

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Venix

The Rankless-One

That's what I did. Finally said &$@%-it and put XP on. Magically rebellion works fine now.

The moral of the story.....

DON'T EVER USE ME

If I am wise, it is because I know that I know nothing.

Venix...I'm confused as hell! Hahaha :lol:

Actually, my wife's PC sits idle in the basement...destined to gather cobwebs and the only use for it is my wife playing Mahjong on it. 8O

Support the USA!