Starting the game as Rebels

dude21

Question

Ok thats my question:

How do u start the game as Rebels?

If I play Rebels I often got problems at the first 200 days. :(

What have I to change? :|

First I start to move my characters off Yavin. Wedge to a shipyard, dodonna and Leia to sectors where diplomatic is nessasary and Han with chewie where sabotage or espionage is nessasary.

Mon Mothma doing Reqruitment.

Than I check my construction Facilitys. At shipyards I start to build X-wings or Y-wings. At Training facilitys I start to build Fleet Regiments.

At construction Yards I build more of them on the planet where they are to get planets producing facilitys faster.

Than I start to check the sector where the HQ is located with a Medium Transport and colonize planets with more than 10 energy ammount.

At the last I collect my fleet at a system in Sesswena sector where I try to got a planet, if one allready mine I start to move fighters from Yavin and HQ to there and meet up with my capital fleet.

Ok thats all. How i said below I often got overpowerd at the begin but I dont know why. If anyone have a sugestion why pleas write it here! :)

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

I think you might be right about the KDY helping to thrwart missions, I believe every unit has some detection value, so even if it is not that wonderful at defending systems, at least its good at detection as well as being cover for evacuation. That's about the only use I see out of them.

The main planets I use them on though are only ones where characters reside, especially Coruscant and Rebel HQ. On these last two, I tend to go with tripple defenses across the board compared to other important systems.

With Rebed I made my game so Rebel HQ and Coruscant were maxed out facility-wise, making them stronghold type worlds (approximately 130 energy slots). I have anywhere from 6-9 of every shield and gun battery and up to four times the troops and fighter squads of other important systems.

but so we are at :

2Shields, 1 LNR, 1KDY, some troops and fighters

thats high Mainanace for nothing

In my (multiplayer) experience, 2 Gencores are absolutely vital. Otherwise a rogue fleet behind your lines can quickly bombard your mines/refineries and thus your economical base to dust which ultimately loses you the game or worse still they can assault and scrap also destroying them but adding the cost to his refined materials to boot. Of course he may sabotage the gencores, but that takes some time. Also unless he has intelligence on the target planet, he risks losing the sabotaging personnel if you have troops and a general there.

I feel fighters are not always advisable. A large attacking fleet will generally wipe the floor with a few fighters so the cost is wasted.

Here goes nothing! - Lando