RESIGNED!!! REMOVE ACCOUNT!!!

Guest Pucho777

• 2 weeks later...
well, about two months ago I submitted some perfectly working cards and as today they aren't posted yet. I will upload them again soon so then you can see my work

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

*Raises hand.*

Most of my cards are recent, as you know, and all but one can be found on the "new" card page. As long as I can find a decent pic, I can make the card usually. Some of the tougher ones I've done are the Shadow Hunter and Carnage because of all of the little things I had to go around.

http://forumpic18.homestead.com/files/juunana2.jpg

Well, my cards weren't the skill's you were looking for :cry: but I used PAINT as my graphics designer, but I just laid my hands on a copy of Adobe Photoshop so the newly improved cards of Sith_Lord are coming this way (NO MORE WHITE BOUNDS)

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scathane

Pucho,

Without wanting to get mixed in the issue you seem to have with SWR, these forums are not for spamming in large red letters. Please stop it. :)

Guest Scathane

I must correct my former statement. Pucho, so it seems, is not spamming. He is indeed, as Jahled so accurately noted, editing his posts already in existence.

@Pucho: Although you're not spamming in the strict sense of the word, I feel, I must convey that the consequence of your editing your posts can be considered of the same effect as spamming. You are not only communicating your dissatisfaction to Evaders, the SWR staff or whoever else you may feel to be in conflict with, you are communicating such to the rest of our community as well. This community may well embrace people who do not have the inclination to confide in issues in such a manner. I am fully aware that one of the great qualities of these forums and indeed, this entire web community, is the freedom to share your joys and woes with other people all over the world. Having said this, I am also fully aware that another great quality of that very same web community is being open to communication. S/he who extends her/his hand with an open palm is often the one less troubled.

- Scath

P.S. - In other words: try to be Yoda about this. :wink:

• 1 month later...
Guest Scathane

glandry, old boy! Long time, no see! And how good it is to see you back. To enlighten things for those in darkness...

Pucho evidently had some conflict or other with Evaders. This was outside of these forums (by email, in fact) but with regard to SWR communty matters (the TC Cards Team, in fact). Without taking any side or attempt at any arbitrage whatsoever in the matter, I feel it's safe to say that Pucho felt so offended by Evaders that he decided to 'erase' all of his posts or, at least, most of them. He furthermore asked..., er..., well..., I think it's pretty clear what he asked...

• 4 months later...

8O ...Now I see...Mask mentioned something about this guy ....it seems that I walk in the footsteps of Pucho777...ohhh...well...it was fun....I just hope that I go with a great battle like a true fan will do :).....

It was great beeing here guy's.....wish me luck in the battle :wink:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Please, if you think you have to, don't walk in his footsteps. The way he left was not nice, as you could partially see (and for a bigger part not see).

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Well Mask...I must confes that I like you to much guy's to leave you ...for some other site's...but this doesn't mean that I will not teach Evaders a lesson or two in galaxy domination....I can almost taste his water :)...anyway I like even TK and Trej.....ho are btw. more sith like :).....ahhh I see now that I forget to challange Trej....hmmm....I'l do it someday :)....but I will have to be fast ....I don't want him to lose his CD.... :lol: .....no ofence to TK and Elvis.... also La_Forge...hmmm...he has the CD....but he is to funny to fight him...so I will let him like this !

Anyway we love the game and we should play the game .... it will be history in the makeing ...day's to remember :)

Even Evaders is not so bad after all :D .....but hey !...we are makeing history now !

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -