New Jedi Order *SPOILER*

Rogue13

Sorry for starting up an old topic again but i have just finished the first two books and i think so far it is superb.

******** S P O I L E R **********

How could anyone let R.A Salvatore kill Chewie.

2xtreme Gaming Clan

http://www.clan-2xtreme.co.uk

Counterstrike Source : 195.20.109.124:27015

Day of Defeat : 195.20.109.124:27025

Team Fortress Classic : 195.20.109.124:27030

Counterstrike 1.6 : 195.20.109.124:27040

Cos it was about time to show the vulnerability, and Chewie was the easiest character to get rid of, both in terms of creating the unease with which his death has been greeted, and also because due to his sometimes foolhardy bravoury he was the most likely to die.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive

This isn't really a spoiler since most everyone (those that love NJO and those that hate it) knows that Chewbacca dies.

If you were talking about the latest book, Destiny's Way, then yes it would be a spoiler.

NJO is a good series, changing the way you think of Star Wars. Exploring new areas, dabbing in old areas, and mixing it up in such a way that if Lucas wanted to make an Episode 7, he could start from scratch. I think people don't give Lucas enough credit, because he had to approve the basic plan behind NJO. Not certains stories, but rather the idea that the galaxy is not safe, and characters are at risk.

Overall, everyone should read the story. Some are much much better than others, but the story arc is good. I can't wait to read how it all ends.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Or you can read my review of Destiny's Way or Traitor in the reviews section. More to come soon. Don't be afraid to put your comments down in there too, i''d like to hear other people's opinions on the books i review.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away