Rebellion Ladder

Lebarronn90

We have a new Rebellion ladder at Case's Ladder which I created via my league at Case's Ladder

http://www.myleague.com/rebellion

Come on you multiplayers let's put some competition in this game and join the Rebellion ladder. Ragnar, Egzuki and I have joined. I created the new ladder so we could have a fresh start for all the multiplayers. By the way we can set up the tournament right from there.

Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

as you can see I ahve a new avatar but its kind of big. does anyone know how to reduce the size. I tried it with paint but it took the animation away. any suggestions?
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

Actually liked it better big. I think the edges look a tad fuzzy now.

Anyhow I just dropped by to confirm I dutifully reported my defeat yesterday at your hands.

Total defeat after a mere 286 days ... Still can´t believe it. :oops:

Here goes nothing! - Lando

• 3 weeks later...
yes, you must go to "standings". Then in "View ranks" select "all active players" to see the players ranked, or "Unranked" to see not ranked people ;)

Thanks, pal.

btw: I´ve heard a lot about your skill. Ask me about a game anytime. All I ask is a 200 day headstart.

No, not joking ... :?

Oh,yeah ...

And knowing all the ranked players I´ll go with "unranked" thank you very much. :wink:

Here goes nothing! - Lando

• 1 month later...

Site is loading very slow (I have a 1Mbit connection, so that MAY not be the problem 8) ).

BUt I am very curious. Can't we implement that site or something comparable in the SWR.com site?

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Not sure about that, you'd need to ask Evaders. :)

Btw, it's great to see this kinda thing happening, a community that doesn't just talk with each other about the game, but one with members who then get matches and ladders and hopefully tournies arranged too. Good going guys!

Oooh, i could always put a sticky up in this forum for people to report their wins/losses and any comments about particularly spectacular events or stuff? Hows that sound for a start?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bob.

Nice to see you. They are any people from the zone. I know lebarronn90 (firebird in the zone) and VE_Arandur, but sure that they are more. Now i only can connect to internet on weekends, so if you want a game on weekend ask for me (this is for all people).

Welcome to SWRebellion.

• 1 month later...
I have tried a few times to linl up to this site but all I get is 'League Deleted'. Has this ladder been shut down?

You have failed me for the last time

What is Life? Life is the Nation. The Individual must die anyway. Beyond the Life of the Individual is the Nation.

No doubt. Well it appears that this ladder is close now :/ . Who would be interested in starting a new one? I know someone was throwing around the idea of starting a league / tourney. But i'm not sure how thats going or if it's gonna happen. I suppose i could probably make an effort to get one going or at least assist someone in doing so. Any takers?

Sigh, well, played my first few minutes of a multiplayer game, then my opponet , uh, opponant?, uh anyway, he left, sigh, i hate having a slow connection speed, i mean, its not my fault, but if u have any way of speeding it upa bit, let me know please

Many moons ago I used a 28k modem and I did manage to play multiplayer, slow but ok. I think my advice to you would be to link up with a player on the forum, as they are serious Rebellion fans and hopefully will not let you down by wimping out after 5 minutes of play. This did used to happen if you just linked up with people in the Gamespy room for Rebellion. Transient weak minded fools who would ditch the game after 3mins of play. May the Sarrlac have them :twisted:

I think Xeqtr, StrangeTom, and Alzir to name but a few are looking for opponents. Find their threads on the Forum, and dont give up. Good luck Bountyhunter!!! :D I'm fully booked at the moment with great games against Chancellor and Lord Vader, but will drop you aline when I'm free ( huge Galaxy, Standard game.....no rules......with me as the Empire of course!!)

If you are interested in an update of an ongoing game read 'Imperial Transmission' under Gaming stories. :roll:

Oh and welcome to the Forum!!!

Chris

You have failed me for the last time

What is Life? Life is the Nation. The Individual must die anyway. Beyond the Life of the Individual is the Nation.

Just an update of my gamespy nick, it's now Lord_Vader. I'm usually checking in there most nights between 7pm and 12pm Melbourne time +1000, so if you feel like a game, give me a buzz. I prefer the longer type of game that is played over several sessions and using default settings.
"You don't know the power of the dark side. I must obey my master." - Vader

• 2 weeks later...