Re: Quick Question regarding abilites

Centurin

Is it possible to have a unit with more than two abilites? For example, I want the assault gunboat in the mod I'm working on have Lure, Hunt, and Ion shot. Is this possible? Would be neat to give units 4 or 5 abilites, but one step at a time.  ;)

Yes, you can have more than two, no a human player would nto be able to use more than two, well at least those which are USER_INPUT activated.

You can have as many abilities that are actiavted via Take_Damage, Space/Groud_Automatic, or Special_Attack

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

Yes, you can have more than two, no a human player would nto be able to use more than two, well at least those which are USER_INPUT activated.

You can have as many abilities that are actiavted via Take_Damage, Space/Groud_Automatic, or Special_Attack

What do each of those do?

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

They're different forms of triggers. For example, the reflective armor is activated through TAKE_DAMAGE, and the lancet's Proton beam, as well as the ewok hand;er's ewok is activated through SPECIAL_ATTACK.

these abilties only function under the not

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

Ah, I'll have to try that tonight.

*edit* Also, would it be possible to give a fighter a tractor beam? I want to give the missile boat a tractor beam that can only target fighters. I want to give it a very short refresh as well. I'm aware of the balance issues with this, but thats the point.  :P

Yeah, I got the ion shot to work. I had to add a bunch of unit containers, but it works nice now. As for giving the missile boat a tractor beam, it actually worked somewhat. The beam itself works, but never realized that the beam doesn't target fighters. I want to give it some ability that paralizes fighters. Maybe I'll edit Lure or something. Any ideas would be appreciated.