Forum Ranks, Incorrect?

DJKN

I was wondering.. are the forum ranks incorrect? Piett is first officer.. and he has the same number (roughly) as "Emperor of the Force" (I looked at the folder containing the ranks) on these forums? Could someone please help explain this?

Guest Scathane
I was wondering.. are the forum ranks incorrect? Piett is first officer.. and he has the same number (roughly) as "Emperor of the Force" (I looked at the folder containing the ranks) on these forums? Could someone please help explain this?
Well, first off, the point of course is, that you don't have roughly the same number of squares... You either have or you haven't; there's no such thing as roughly the same... And there's your solution: Piett has 6 red and 6 blue squares; ElvisMiggell as Emperor of the Force has seven of each. I might add that ElvisMiggell's rank was made up (you get to make up your own rank when you get over 2000 posts) as was his insignia, but we did follow rules and guidelines for making his insignia. If you want to know more about these rules and guidelines, visit http://www.theforce.net/swtc/order.html

Nevertheless, our current ranking system is 'wrong'. We are therefore revising it as we speak...

Well, Scath, it seems you got here before I did and took the opportunity to explain. :lol: And it seems you explained it such a way that didn't confuse the lad. :lol: But, yes, DJKN, me and Scath here have consolodated our minds and abilities to revise the forum ranking system. One thing, though, that Scath didn't mention to you, DJKN, was the fact that the cylinders they carry also mean something and Piett (post-promotion) had three and hius squares were six red over six blue, making him a fleet admiral. I could keep going, but Scath has provided you with a link to the resource and I don't want to confuse anyone...today.

• 4 weeks later...
And once again the day is saved

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah, i've got more squares than anyone else, in essense, i'm mpre important!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Yeah, i've got more squares than anyone else, in essense, i'm mpre important!
No you haven't. I have just as many squares as you have. :D

But to be fair, on those terms, without yellow, there wouldn't be sunlight!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I had no intention of doing so. And actually, i've never seen any, so i think i'll be ok. :P

But, if you ever do, if it's still steaming: look for someone who is inconspiciously walking away from that spot :roll::lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Never seen yellow snow? 8O Dude, where have you been?

Any how, how the hell did we get to talking about yellow snow? :?

Where were we as far as the nu ranking system? I mean, it's been a while now since I and Scath drew up the proposition and such. Granted, I don't have a revised insignia for Igor yet... :oops: And Trej is long overdue for his own insignia...

Come on, everyone, you can't just lazy around while your Imperator is away! :twisted: