Planning to get a new Video Card, suggestions?

EJMM

Yes I know that, and thats why I'm made the two topics, to know as much as I can to know exactly what video card i can use, and the best i can get...

EDIT: all right guys, this is the video card I'm planning to get, http://ati.amd.com/products/RadeonX1650/index.html

My questions are (read first the caracteristics of the card):

Can I overcloak games like EaW, Battlefield, Battlefront, etc... with this card?, or at least have most settings on max...

In your opinion, is it a good video card?

Edited by EJMM

I think you might I'm pretty sure that is the equivalent of my geforce 7600 now for your mod though  you will probably still get lag :P.

although note that i have a pci e which i have heard boost the performace of the card quite a bit.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar2.jpg

if you have an AGP slot, It would be rare to have a PCI-E slot on your comp too. (in fact, it might actually be impossible)

Unless you are REALLY EXTREMELY hopeful about having a PCI-E slot I wouldn't even bother getting off of my butt to go get the manual...

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I decided wich one i will get, now I wan't to be shure if my PC can handle the Nvidia 7800 GSOC, my specs are this:

My PC is an HP PaVillion A7 42x(two years old model, from 2004)

AMD Athlonâ„¢ XP 3100+, 2.2 GHz

512 RAM (1.5 RAM in a week)

143 GB of Sistem Memory or hard disc.

AGP x8

Directx 9.0c...

currently I'm using an ATI Radeon 9600 and it works fine..., And I think that my power supply has a 300 watt, but I'll upgrade it this month

Edited by EJMM