Re: Can we not build the superstar destroyers in skirmish?

WhiteSkull

ZC's station has a higher credit rate, I think (because the units cost more).

This kind of..defeats the point.

Perto, nerf Consortium starbase income!

Hmm, this misinformation thing is starting to get on my nerves ::)

The Starbase income for ALL sides is the "SAME" open your Starbases.xml and Starbases_Underworld.xml files and see for yourself.

Sometimes I wonder where the heck ppl get there info from, thin air or their diaryaire :o

So the only thing which makes sense so it's the consortium Ai cheats and has advances the other faction's ai doesn't have.

I have tried Empire vs Consortium and Empire vs scums. For the first one I had to battle many times before defeating the Consortium while it has been easy to kill the scums. Both on Hard Ai level as it's the only one worth playing.

Each side has advances the others don't ???

In terms of the AI cheating thing, I have always found that one kind of funny. Not that there have not been games where that was a central core of the AI progamming, but if you open the LUA AI files for this game, you don't find evidence to support the AI must cheat because I lost and I'm a smart human coding anywhere in them  :P

ZC's station has a higher credit rate, I think (because the units cost more).

It shouldn't.

The point of ZC is that it NEEDS more credits, not GETS more credits.

That alone would power down ZC Considerably and make it more realistic.

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/captainartenon.pnghttp://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Sith_Lords_EaW/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5554600

Alternate Site

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6296/sweawuban0cg.png

Petition for Obsidian and Bioware to work on Knights of the Old Republic III together! 3926 Total Signatures and counting!

SW Fanon Wiki entry - Captain Artenon

"A fake news show on fox should have real news!" -Louis Black, The Daily Show.

Is it just me or does the Executor suck? I  mean big time. I would rather use a ISD then it.

Its too slow

Its too weak

It needs better special abilities

Its to weak against MC30's and bombers

etc etc

arrgh good thing my new mod will change all this.

;D

It is not possible to make a game like this that will fit all of the needs, wants, desires, hopes, wishes, dreams, you get it. So, what did Petro do? They gave us XML and the ease of modding their work. Gotta lov'em for that! ;)

It should be good, but not too good. It's Super, as in huge and bristling with weapons, but remember that they have been destroyed.(on numerous occasions) They're not invincible, just scary.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Why can't you just add them to the starbases.xml?

Because some of us are not nerds and want the game with all of it's content at face value, without screwing around with the programming and whatnot with the game or downloading anything that alters the game and "fixes" it.

Conversely some fixing might be needed like the woefully underpowered SSD (I knew it would be underpowered from day 1, they always underpower Imperial ships and overpower the rebel ones)

It should be good, but not too good. It's Super, as in huge and bristling with weapons, but remember that they have been destroyed.(on numerous occasions) They're not invincible, just scary.

Oh but they are invincible and almost impossible to destroy by normal means. The only way too destroy one is have a HUGE VAST FLEET or an EVEN BIGGER SHIP That's why we have the warlords mod  :D  8)

hey would you look at that I'm contradicting myself I'm a hypocrite! now excuse while I go insane :D ASdfjhkldhsej;a;lefdjfkbweefheoooltlkldseusieslkegrabbedandatearubbercowonthedayofthedeadwhenIatesomecheeselfajdlasjiehkneliwoincnnenkfdow

andthekingatthehckh;ladrklopwnc;a;e457554dsa46f4d56as454e54daeowicncagwlcifne873hdf

BALANCE RUINS GAMES!!!!!!!!!kdfls

Because some of us are not nerds and want the game with all of it's content at face value, without screwing around with the programming and whatnot with the game or downloading anything that alters the game and "fixes" it.

Conversely some fixing might be needed like the woefully underpowered SSD (I knew it would be underpowered from day 1, they always underpower Imperial ships and overpower the rebel ones)

Yeah, you kind of messed youself up there a bit. It might be easier to think of it in the reality that exsists. No, SW game no matter what they do to balance it for "ALL", can be balanced for "ALL". Like when I asked how strong should the SSD be and got "several" different answers. Some think its ok, some think a little stronger, some want a game breaker.

What is wrong with "allowing" the user to decide what "they" feel is balance via XML? Nothing, that's why they do it.

Nerds? Hmm. Its not hard, it is a matter of opening a file with notepad, changing numbers and words in the file. I don't think ppl that are too lazy or retarded to perform that should be pointing fingers and name calling.  ;)

Yeah, you kind of messed youself up there a bit. It might be easier to think of it in the reality that exsists. No, SW game no matter what they do to balance it for "ALL", can be balanced for "ALL". Like when I asked how strong should the SSD be and got "several" different answers. Some think its ok, some think a little stronger, some want a game breaker.

What is wrong with "allowing" the user to decide what "they" feel is balance via XML? Nothing, that's why they do it.

Nerds? Hmm. Its not hard, it is a matter of opening a file with notepad, changing numbers and words in the file. I don't think ppl that are too lazy or retarded to perform that should be pointing fingers and name calling.  ;)

If you go by canon, it is a game breaker. Opinion is not how balance should be done (balance shouldn't be done at all). fact is. The SSD is a massive, extremely powerful ship. It should take a large fleet to destroy it and the enemy should lose plenty of ships before actually destroying it.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/RyuuKageSIG.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/AoSW-JCW_Banner.jpg

Naw, I don't think anyone got screwed over. Screwed over is not having it at all or not being able to "decide" via xml what the SSD in "your" game should be.

Balance, yeah all games need some sort of balance or they would be really bad. I understand how this kills the cannonites, but its a game and even the movies used plot devices for balance. Not advocating this as correct as the best way, just pointing out the facts.

warlods mod  8) If someone made an official unblanced game I'd sure as heck buy it.Warlords is the perfect epitome of canon star wars ships and how strong they are. Except that in warlords fighters are more useless than they should be and the "non" canon ships like the Imperial III class destroyer and the strident star defender.