Spartan's Offer

Dorkthehunter

Good idea?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes
    • No

• SWR Staff - Executive

What community-exclusive information? I assume someone wrote it, if it was to be published here.

I would find it odd if active members did not come back because they could access "community-exclusive" info.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Pls add 1000 new members and a huge number of active topics and exclusive info and posts from the devs. Basically we had to restart from zero..... I don't want to remember...

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

• 5 weeks later...
So what is the census on things now? I have not heard from anyone is sometime and I noticed thread about a new nexus network.
"The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, and power over nothing" - Herodotus

So what is the census on things now?

Well ...Fosh was unable to fully scan your offer... so we wait :) for a miracle or something.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

OK. Well for the record several of the community leaders are on the Ventrilo server nearly everyday (often at different times however) so if you want to talk to them as a group or as individuals that option is always there. Our oldest community is The Dark Brotherhood (run by Fenbab) and our newest is The Mockers (run by Hypno), so if I was you I would contact those people first.

Additionally, currently we setting up a couple new communities such as a general 3D modeling one (run by VinnieMC) and two persistent world projects for Never Winter Nights 2. Sadly the two world projects are still in the planning stages and I do not know the specific community leader yet. 

"The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, and power over nothing" - Herodotus