Where is Elvis?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I was just wandering, Where is Elvis? I have not seen him on in quite some time? It says he is still the Moderator but he isn't on. Anyone know what might keep him from being on the Forums?

Given he is on his gap year, and going to law school in September, my guess is he's doing what any sane dude his age would do, and is somewhere extremely hot and sunny.... :)
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

He is probably in some nice place taking a break from everything... Indeed Antilliles is spa... posting double crazy.

The only thign we can do is:

Hope that Elvis is having a good time...and hope he didn't pull the same thing as last time.

As for AA we can always unleash Zoot...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I'm here. Gave up my job and am on holiday. No internet, until start of Oct, and then I'll be back with a vengeance!!! :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'm here. Gave up my job and am on holiday. No internet, until start of Oct, and then I'll be back with a vengeance!!! :)
So, we have no moderator in the mean time? 8O All hell and civil war will break loose! 8O

::walks to podium::

In the absence of a forum moderator, I vote that emergency moderating powers be given immediatley to the Grand Vizier and Warlord Trej!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

* Antilliles is listening in on the speech by SOCL*

Uh-Oh! *Makes a mad dash toward the exit, and there stands Trej and Scath.*

"Be gentle!" Is all he could mutter out before they not him out cold and put him away for 1091 counts of Spam.

Guest Scathane
Actually, though written to be read in a joke-like way, I was quite serious.
You're right... There already have been several goings-on that require a moderator... :|

Antilliles maybe if you make it to 2000 posts quick enough you'll be the new moderator. :twisted:
Mr. Spam as a moderator...that's an oxy-moron.

Actually, though written to be read in a joke-like way, I was quite serious.
You're right... There already have been several goings-on that require a moderator... :|
See what I mean....

Guest Scathane

Well, there you have it: I'm taking over as a moderator until Elvis gets back. To give you an idea of our timeline:

Forum Wars
    Episode IV: A New Spam
    Episode V: The Forum Strikes Back
    Episode VI: The Return of the Elvis

Following the logic of that list, you can deduct where you should put me as a moderator... :twisted:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Hey, do you all want me to lighten up on the Spam? I mean, I don't want to be a hassle for you new moderators.....

Guest Scathane
And the prequels?

Episode I: The Spam Menace

Episode II: Attack of the Moderator

Episode III: Revenge of Elvis

Yup! :D

Okay... :?

But seriously, are you guys getting those moderating powers? :?

Aye! 8)

Hey, do you all want me to lighten up on the Spam? I mean, I don't want to be a hassle for you new moderators.....
You?! No hassle?! I'll believe it when I see it... :wink::lol:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
And the prequels?

Episode I: The Spam Menace

Episode II: Attack of the Moderator

Episode III: Revenge of Elvis

Yup! :D

Okay... :?

But seriously, are you guys getting those moderating powers? :?

Aye! 8)

You?! No hassle?! I'll believe it when I see it... :wink::lol:

Well, at least I asked.... :roll::wink::D

Ahem, mighty close to spam this all is... now you know where i am, this one's getting locked. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away