Above and Beyond

Guest Scathane

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but you can... :D
I've tried, numerous times, and still can get it to work. :?

Why use me for the example Scathy dude? :?
Hmm? :?

Anyway, need to ignore the letters and numbers after the colon in the [img tags..
:? Say what? :? Do you mean cut out the 'http://'? :?

Still confused.

Guest Scathane
Why use me for the example Scathy dude? :?
I didn't. Anyone who clicks the link I posted is directed to his/her own personal account edit page... :D

I've tried, numerous times, and still can get it to work. :?
Then you're having the same problem I have... :(

Tis true...

ON TOPIC: How do I convince the guy at the loading dock door to let me in? I've got the UPS uniform, the driver's clipboard and the package for the uncle. What else do I need?

EDIT: I've found the hat. I've gotten into the warehouse. How do I trick Steve into thinking I don't have his ID?

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

:? Say what? :? Do you mean cut out the 'http://'? :?

Still confused.

Been tring to figure it out for months. Using works for my sig in the other foums I''m part of but not here.

Edit: Wooooooo.... I wonder why it worked that time and not from the main page when editing my profile?

Edited by Defender_16

• SWR Staff - Executive
Hit Forums (above ^) -> Profile

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Guest Scathane
Well, I got your email but outlook blocked the attachment, since it was a .exe file... :-( Could you zip it and send it again?

Oh no, not another addicting text game! I got addicted to a couple of the earliest ones, as well as the H2G2 text game... Pretty hilarious, that... So now who's sending the game out- I need a hobby! :lol:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Oh no, not another addicting text game! I got addicted to a couple of the earliest ones, as well as the H2G2 text game... Pretty hilarious, that... So now who's sending the game out- I need a hobby! :lol:
Did you want a copy, tofu? In exchange, you must tell me how to find others...

Need, need, NEED! :o

Did you want a copy, tofu? In exchange, you must tell me how to find others...

Need, need, NEED! :o

Uh, I think I can use Usendit to give you a copy of the Hitchhiker game... All of the other ones were from a Macintosh computer made when Tex was a small child. :twisted: It died, unfortunately... Seriously, the thing is so old that AOL had just begun a year or two after we got it, and the free disk that they sent had cutting-edge technology and games on it. That is how sucky it was. As a matter of fact, it played the original Mist slow. Very, very, very bad and dead computer- we gave it away.

12/14/07

Uh, I think I can use Usendit to give you a copy of the Hitchhiker game... All of the other ones were from a Macintosh computer made when Tex was a small child. :twisted: It died, unfortunately... Seriously, the thing is so old that AOL had just begun a year or two after we got it, and the free disk that they sent had cutting-edge technology and games on it. That is how sucky it was. As a matter of fact, it played the original Mist slow. Very, very, very bad and dead computer- we gave it away.
Is there a place online where one can get some of these games?

Wait, do you mean to say Mist is a text game? :?

No, I'm saying that the original Mist which had very low graphics and sound requirements ran slow on the computer to illistrate how bad it sucked. :wink: Bunch of corrupted files and errorrs on the thing... Good ridance to it! I don't know where you can find "Sea Adventure" and other such games... If you chose to drink a cup of coffee in that game while a volcanoe erupts you get thrown overboard... Ah, great text game...

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
Uh, I think I can use Usendit to give you a copy of the Hitchhiker game...
Now that's an interesting notion... 8)

:lol: sorry, in the game you're in command of a ship or something. You come upon an island with a volcano. Depending on what you do, it erupts. I always just drank coffee for eight or nine turns and got chucked overboard for it.

12/14/07

I've got the hat. The most recent hint I got said something about covertly taking Steve's(?) ID card. Is there something else I need to get from in the woods? Burt's(?) ID?

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I've got the hat. The most recent hint I got said something about covertly taking Steve's(?) ID card. Is there something else I need to get from in the woods? Burt's(?) ID?

The woods.

Stream.

Look.

Cross.

:roll:

Guest Scathane
I'll have a look at it when I get back from work... :D Although I'm afraid I'll be stuck almost immediately... :-(