Above and Beyond

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Since we seem to have a knack here for graphically underdeveloped games, I was wondering whether any of you has ever played Above and beyond. It's a game that's played solemnly through a text interface and works just like games such as Myst, etc. You have to pick up a certain object etc to be able to do something or to proceed in the game.

For those of you who are interested, I can email you the zipped game (655 KB). It's freeware... :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Got it and love it! But as my e-mail to you says, Scath...I'm stuck! :x
Give me some time to get in the game again...

Things to do:
    * Look ~ 20 topic reply notifications a day
    * Finish new rank graphics
    * Check daily webmaster duties
    * Check up on Reloaded Cards Team progress
    * Post in the RPG
    * Read Magical Lies
    * Review The Tao of Star Wars
    * Moderate forums
    * Play Above and Beyond

:lol::lol::lol:

Give me some time to get in the game again...

Things to do:
    * Look ~ 20 topic reply notifications a day
    * Finish new rank graphics
    * Check daily webmaster duties
    * Check up on Reloaded Cards Team progress
    * Post in the RPG
    * Read Magical Lies
    * Review The Tao of Star Wars
    * Moderate forums
    * Play Above and Beyond

:lol::lol::lol:

Heh heh! Sorry, Scath! :lol:

Guest Scathane
You forgot:

* Mail it to Trej again who had a problem with a corrupted attachment.

No, I already did that. I forgot:

* Review Hannibal's Folly

Guest Scathane
What about:

* Help Trej who's stuck!

I promise I'll get back into the game next week. Last time I played it, I was stuck. SOCL's stuck and now you're stuck as well!

Still, I would like to believe we will beat the game together...

• 2 weeks later...
Still, I would like to believe we will beat the game together...
Ah, yes, Scath, we must all become one through the game. We must all use the game as a way of uniting under one common cause....

Hey! That wasn't half bad! :D

I've seen the game at the EB where I live, I really didn't get into it. Scath it looks like you got alot of things to do on your list. :lol:
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Scathane
I've seen the game at the EB where I live, I really didn't get into it. Scath it looks like you got alot of things to do on your list. :lol:
Well, I did manage to get the rank graphics finished! :D Edited by Scathane

• 1 month later...
Guest Scathane
My game is on the old and dead computer and, thus, I cannot access. So...Scath, would you be kind enough to send it to me again so that I may have "Above" on this computer? :)
Just did it.

• 2 years later...
Guest Scathane
My game is on the old and dead computer and, thus, I cannot access. So...Scath, would you be kind enough to send it to me again so that I may have "Above" on this computer? :)
:shock: My game was on a reinstalled computer lent out to a friend and, thus, I cannot access. So...SOCL, would you be kind enough to send it to me again so that I may have "Above" on this computer? :)

I'm not kidding :shock:

:shock: My game was on a reinstalled computer lent out to a friend and, thus, I cannot access. So...SOCL, would you be kind enough to send it to me again so that I may have "Above" on this computer? :)

I'm not kidding :shock:

Um...sure, no prob. Just give me a sec while I pull it up from my laptop and tranfer it to this one, then I'll e-mail it out.

Anyone else want a copy?

EDIT: Oh, hey, since I'm doing you this favor, could you maybe figure out how to get the image in my sig to work? :oops: