I'm Back......

dinochick

Howdy there ya'll.... :wink:

Well, I have finally made it back to the world of the internet after driving all over the freaking West these past 2 months :roll::wink: . I just thought that I would pop my head in and see what was up and say hello to you all. I hope everything has been good here!

I am looking forward to catching up on all of Jahled's animated gifs and to having conversations with you all! :) Glad to be back

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Sweet, an SW fan and she's Female! 8O

I don't remember you, I am sort of new. But I look forward to talking to you. :D

I don't remember you, I am sort of new. But I look forward to talking to you. :D

Nice to meet you, Admiral_Antilliles. :D I also look forward to talking with you :)

Jahled & Trejiuvanat: Nice to see you two again :wink: , talk to you soon? What has Zoot been up to lately?? 8)

It's nice having you back Dinochick, hope your vacation was good.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Nice to meet you, Admiral_Antilliles. :D I also look forward to talking with you :)

Jahled & Trejiuvanat: Nice to see you two again :wink: , talk to you soon? What has Zoot been up to lately?? 8)

I look forward to it too. Now I usually son't do this but, it is the "Outside Interests" forum so here goes:

Did you know DinoChick that you joined on my birthday? Just like Jedi44? :D

What is up wityh my birthday? Must be a special one! :D

I look forward to it too. Now I usually son't do this but, it is the "Outside Interests" forum so here goes:

Did you know DinoChick that you joined on my birthday? Just like Jedi44? :D

What is up wityh my birthday? Must be a special one! :D

Well That is funny, since you joined 2 days before my birthday. Happy Late Birthday :)

Dinochick, I forgot to ask, but what were you doing 'driving around :?: '

Teaching your skeletons to chase your enemies :lol:

I must say that those images are great! :lol::lol::lol:

I was in Montana doing a Geology Field Camp class to finish up my undergraduate requirements for my B.S. I did get to dig (dinos) a little in the Morrison Formation, but I was on BLM land most of the time, so I wanst about to dig there. So I was mostly mapping geological sections and traveling around Montana (Yellowstone too) to see Geological features. It was a fun time. As soon as I got home I had to move also, so I have been busy!

It is very nice to meet you Bill. I hope we get to converse some in the future.

Dinochick, I forgot to ask, but what were you doing 'driving around :?: '

Teaching your skeletons to chase your enemies :lol:

Do you mind if I steal those ever so cute images?? :?::wink::) (but can someone help me make it smaller, lol, geee....I need a new avatar anyway :))

I need to send you a picture of my cat and have you tinker with her some, shes a cuttie. She reminds me of Nermal from the Garfield comics and shows!

I apologize for being slow...once more....but what the hell is everybody on about?

Me is listening to some seriously hard rock, UFO style, from the seventies... advise everybody to shake their wild cyber manes of unkept hair to juice such as 'To hot to handle,' 'Doctor Doctor,' and 'Lights out ,' but woo... wrong thread I am... :oops:

...Lights out in London... hold on tight to the end....

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Welcome back Dinochick, not around much for a couple of months yet, but i'll talk to you soon. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I apologize for being slow...once more....but what the hell is everybody on about?

Me is listening to some seriously hard rock, UFO style, from the seventies... advise everybody to shake their wild cyber manes of unkept hair to juice such as 'To hot to handle,' 'Doctor Doctor,' and 'Lights out ,' but woo... wrong thread I am... :oops:

...Lights out in London... hold on tight to the end....

Um...Jahled, have you been out to the pub too? :lol: Hey, the casettes you sent me are great, so I'm going to look around for those, man!