TK421

ricepr2001

why arent you at your post

anyway you were going to upload ascendency to streamload.com

user ascendency

pass ascendency

Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

ascendency is a rebellion like game that tk421 gave a good rap and he was going to upload it we talked about all that on the semi-old forum i was trying to get his attension with the tk421 subject
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

Alpha its all just a big scam against you, were all out to confuse you

Confusion is merely paranoia mixed with a little bit of sugar, no wait, anger, no no, that's not it, oh damn...

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh, a Spoonful of Sugar helps the Medicine Go Dooowwn!!!

8O AUGH!!! Blech!!

I'm singing!! AAAAAHHH!!!

:P

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Get a grip man! You're no jizz wailer (Jabba's palace band)

And from the sounds of it you're using spice. Don't you know that's illegal, Han Solo nearly got in a awful lot of trouble...

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Oh, yeah.......glitterstim R*O*C*K*S....gotta get to Kessel

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Ryll Spice aint too bad either. 'giggles' "hic!"

I'll stay with Whyrren's Reserve 8)

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

:lol:

What a collection of scum and villainy we have around here...

:twisted:

Support the USA!

Why not join us, we've got a pair of nice Twilek triplets round here somewhere, let me just find them, hang on, um, ah, yes, here they are...

Meet;

Oola,

Toola, and Droola.

Oola and Toola are very nice, but Droola, well, the name kinda gives it away, she's a lil bit braindead. Still just right for you Untimely!!!

Ha ha ha!!!

'hic'

:lol: Hey, I kinda like the looks of Droola...she reminds me of that shore leave on Dathomir...YEEEESH! :roll:

I gotta get off this glitterstim...

Support the USA!

BEEEEEEP!

Wrong answer!

You die.

Now, if i can just find my blaster... where did i leave it? Oh. I don't have a blaster. Erm, how about you live, i live and we call it quits? Here, have some more spice... :)

hey, u want correllian wisky, i own correllia, and i also own kessel, well at least in my current game, so that would be bad if i started a new game and i lost my 2 most favorite places to go too... for, personal reasons... hic!, and no i wont, hic!, tell you why, hic!