darth_ramoth's website

ok, ive completely overhauled the site, New layout and menu.

Ive tried to keep it simple as most people who commented on the old site said thhat it was well laid out and easy to navigate.

I only used netobjects fusion 7 this time (instead of 2 or 3 different programes), im still trying to get the hang of it but i learnt a fair bit over the last couple of days but i still need to learn more about it.

So anyway feel free to have a look at it at http://www.agearnold.bigpondhosting.com and let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have to help me make it better

Darth_Ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

• 4 months later...

just a breif note to let everyone know that my website is down untill further notice. Im expecting 2 to 4 weeks till its back up again, (proberbly at a new address...my own if i can convince my better half to it :? ). i will take this time to update it again and hopefully work on some unfinished cards while its down.

Ive taken it down due to that i just got adsl (finally it arrived to my small town 8) ) and my site expenseses was linked to my old dial up account, so once its back up i post it here.

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

• 4 weeks later...

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community