darth_ramoth's website

hey all, just thought i'd tell you all that i have updated my website, ive completly redesigned it and have included a star wars section, which will contain the cards so feel free to point your browser to http://www.users.bigpond.com/ramothau and have a look.

feel free to download any cards (some are available here) or to comment on the site, suggestions will greatly appreciated

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Very Nice, Do you intend to add more data though right? Oh, and a nice layout, very well designed. :D

yea, i do, im still trying to figure out what tho, when i made it, i was focusing more on the star wars side then anything else. any suggestions as to what kind of info i should put (more links or info about me perhaps).

thanks for comments about it to, its my first real attempt at designing a website and considering i knew nothing about html (still dont 8O ...lol) it was a good chance for me learn a little.

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Guest Scathane
Darth, in your section titled Other Star Wars Related Files, the only non-Rebellion file is X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter Editor & Manual, right?

yea, it is, i guess i need to put a more detailed description about the other files in that section.

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Guest Scathane
yea, it is, i guess i need to put a more detailed description about the other files in that section.

darth_ramoth

You actually got the AI to build one and even two DS's???!!! I hope you don't mind that I'll put links to your files in our download section!

Do you intend to add more star wars game sections, Darth?

i dont know what, i have jedi knight (including MOTS), tie fighter, xwing, and xwing collector series, all of which i dont edit or mod (as of this time anyway), i will add more sections as required. Im thinking of maybe adding a page where i can post any interesting screenshots of my SW games. Feel free to give any suggestions, although you are getting my brain ticking over now...lol

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

You actually got the AI to build one and even two DS's???!!! I hope you don't mind that I'll put links to your files in our download section!

i achieved this by using rebed to modify the DS stats (and so far the count is 4 DS 8O ). if you want to link to it thats fine, ive got 2 files the save game file (with the troop/specfor/capship/fighters dat files) and the settings file created with rebed. the save game file is located at http://www.users.bigpond.com/ramothau/Files/DeathStarX2.zip and the rebed file link is http://www.users.bigpond.com/ramothau/Files/Death.Star.reb

so feel free to link to them or if want the files to download from here thats fine with me too

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

I think the layout is confusing... and the site needs to be updated with more files and such. A more flashy or clear design would be nice :twisted:
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

I think the layout is confusing... and the site needs to be updated with more files and such. A more flashy or clear design would be nice :twisted:

i know i need more files and such on the website and i do have plans of adding more (as to what and when is the question), as i know stuff all about web design, all this is a learning process, ill play around with it layout and see what i come up with.

in what way did you find the layout confusing? should i have the navbar down the side instead of the top?

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Guest Admiral_Antilles

It seemed clear to me....

Guest Scathane
No bad word about SWR :twisted:
Well, if you had been talking about SWR, I could have understood...

With regard to ramoth's website: don't diss the dude for it. It was clear to me as well and I thinb=k he's got some great downloads! You've got a lot of criticism for someone who's got a www-button, which links to an unregistered domain name...

Now go find your post, TK!

• 1 month later...

:lol: Scathane's way of life :lol::P

But u are fully right this time 8)

The accent on "this time" :twisted:

Back to youre site Darth Ramoth: Its quite good, maybe u have to add more things but the design and layout is practically and easy to handle.

I like it :)

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Nice site, I'll be visiting it more often

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

• 1 month later...
just a short update, my site will be down for around a day, i will post when its up and running, there will be a new address which i will also put in the post

Darth_Ramoth

• 10 months later...
I'd just like to say, your website looks very cool! What program did you use to make it? I'm learning some web stuff and I'd like to know the best program to use, but I don't want to spend heaps!

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Just to let you know, Barkoa. This post is almost a year old and darth_ramoth I have not seen in some time. So I would not expect a response.

Sorry,

Just to let you know, Barkoa. This post is almost a year old and darth_ramoth I have not seen in some time. So I would not expect a response.

Sorry,

Ok im, back, pc problems and the birth of my first son have prevented me from being active for a while. But Im back now, My son Rowan is now 5 months old and sleeping brillently, i ditched the old pc and brought a new P43.2 Mhz with hyperthreading technology, 1 gig ram, 128 meg radeon9200 vidcard, and SB live platimun 5.1.

But onto my site is now at a new location due to i had to go from a my isp's service to its paid service. It hasnt changeed that much but ive added a few new pages (photo, news, site updates, and a guestbook), and have sperated the XvT missions and XvT misc files.

Its good to be back.

Darth_Ramoth

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Ah darth_ramoth, welcome back to SWR and congrats on your son. IT's nice to see you again after a long absense. :)

Ah darth_ramoth, welcome back to SWR and congrats on your son. IT's nice to see you again after a long absense. :)

Thanks, and its good to be back, its good to see you too. :)

Darth_Ramoth

I'd just like to say, your website looks very cool! What program did you use to make it? I'm learning some web stuff and I'd like to know the best program to use, but I don't want to spend heaps!

I think it was acehtml 5 (the free version), im starting to rebuild it, but im going to use netobjects fusion 7 which i got for free from Australian PCUser magazine. The acehtml is available the company's website which i forget at the moment, but do a search on google.

fusion 7 might be available for download but not sure

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community