Re: Empire at War: Exclusive!

DarthMaulUK

I knew that it was all a Hoax.... ::)

Garbageben and I knew it all a long....we were talking on Xfire about it. I was thinking of doing this on Lucas Arts Forums....

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

My favourite one was with Galactic Battlegrounds expansion. I did a full press release saying that it was canned. Oh the fun! It is evil but it just had to be done

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

Really Shouldn't mention this but this seems to be the "April Fools Thread"

You guys take stuff too seriously. The intent was to make the site look hacked and then put the new site up a few days after while maintaining the illusion we were hit hard. Was all my doing. Today the new site is going up along with the first part of the April Update.

Though I must admit I should have done it on the 31st instead the 30th. You guys will love the new site and all things contained therein. It even tells you the date in the banner.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg