Re: More screens

Mr.Caine

Hmm I've found a few things that need a change for the two new troops at the end for the Empire they are missing text entry completly. Also what's up with the Vader looking TIES? Also where is the buildable POD walkers I think that would be a great addition. Also somebody made another mod that allowed TIES as well as V-Wings buildable but they where made avaliable on the second roll next to the Space Station Upgrade/Sensor Array  row(where you put the FireSpray).That would allow you to still build some of the ships you'd like ie Venators because after a Space Station 3 you can't build. Anyway also Pirates. Think about adding them on some more planets. If you like I'll do that up real quick and let you know. Did you mean for the Empire to have the Rebel Marauder Missle Ship?

They are the magma and swamp troop mods. I forgot to fix them in the groundcompaines. The vader looking TIEs are vaders wingmen. For some reason they show up. I dont know about the 2 tie and bomber compaines that was an accident...rofl. I had the Vwing but for some reason every time you selected it it crashed. But I'll change that so they'll be Z95s, Vwings and other units on the ground. I had pod walkers as a rebel unit only but i can add them as a empire unit. Yea i do need more pirates Yea i wanted them to have the marader cruiser.

There are too many TIE's on the Imperial Build Tab...TIE Fighters and TIE Bombers show up twice.  And yeah...there is the whole Vader TIEs thing.  I haven't used it yet, is it a squad of TIE Advanced?  If so, I think there might actually be an icon for this.  And the description should be changed to actually reflect whatever it is.

The scaling is pretty neat, I like AT-ATs towering over everything.  In space though, did you just make up the scaling or going by "real" numbers?  The ISDs just seem HUGE compared to the VSDs.  Also, I might suggest scaling everything down a bit (I know...big job) so your forces don't start across the whole map.

yea that was a probelm about scaling them jumping into the middle of the map. It gets annyoing it only happens when you have a large unit. i think i can get around it.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/333Super/BESERKER.jpg

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! So far Ive been tweaking the Rebel Infiltrators and given them an edge. Now there are Bothan infiltrators, and wookiee infil. Wookiees will have the ablity to steal vehicles and repair. Bothans will be snipers, or stealth units. I gotta give them a new projectile to destroy buildings.

Cool. By the Way do you have Xizor or the Virago in this MOD? To that since someone has come out with a Tutorial for a New Icon I wonder if someone can give Xizor a Icon?Hmm.. also will you be making the Pirate Ships buildable for both sides? How about adding or changing a planet to include Neomodia. Fixing it so that Pirates build Stuff and Invade?Just a thought. Will you be adding a Space Ship to ground Battle? This Mod is Cool! I would suggest Scaling the ships down just a Bit and making like ISD II Bigger than the ISD I and VSD II bigger than the VSD I etc.. Also scale up Homeone it should be bigger than it is. I've scaled it ip to be slightly bigger than the ISD II. Of cousre until a real SSD comes out then that baby will be the biggest ;D. Anyway Scale of Fighters etc on cue. Try adding the Pods to the Empire as well. I've been working on the Skiffs and Swamp Speeders. I think the Pirates and Rebels should have'm as well as the Skiffs to all three. Please fix the names for the troops.

As for more Pirates here I've added em in a zip for both the Rebels and Empire(Empire Start Only) Reducing available planets to start for both and adding lots of pirates. If you'd like I'll help with the ship Scale.? Another question wonder if you can add like Imperial Stuff or Rebel stuff to Pirates? Are you making a Imperial Infiltrator?

Edited by Sarron2of4
"The attack on me by the Jedi has left me physically deformed. But, my Resolve has never been Stronger"Palpatine

Found something with Heavy Stormtroopers. When you select them on Land Battle you get a Exception Error and the game crashes :( ???. Also the AT-ST need to be speeded up just a little. I know you did it since you added missles but just a little more speed won't hurt. Also if you'd like I've fixed a Missing Planet Entry Info for Bakura and have fixed a Special for the VSD II and have rescaled the ships. Also you need to add a Cap Number for it. I 'm trying that but don't know how. Post a reply if you wish me to give ya what I've done if not ::). Also I'd like to try to add back the Emperor's theme back to the Galaxy Map the rest of the Music's great but I like the Emperor's. Suggestions ??? ::). Does anyone agree with that? Anyway Cheers. Also Missing Text Etc on new Rebel Troops. Edited by Sarron2of4
"The attack on me by the Jedi has left me physically deformed. But, my Resolve has never been Stronger"Palpatine

I thought i cut most of that stuff out.... oops. Heavy troops theres a problem i have to get rid of it all together. I'll have to make my own version. Victory IIs and Ones are the same size and Star destoryer IIs are the same size as regs. For some reason I cant add price and other units. Then again its not my mod. More of a compined arts of works. Feel Free to edit it?

What problems have been fixed and what features have been added? Also I like how you added a Star Destroyer ship for Vader but for some weird reason his Image for Heroes shows up twice any solution on how to fix?

OK for some reason this mod lags the shit out of my CPU anyone else??  i have a very nice gfx card... maybe need some more ram??  i have one gig.  it seems the mods with the enlarged ratio of space ship size causes lag oppose to number of ships
hook'em

Mine did before I've got 1 Gig of RAM and a great card. I'd be lying if I said it still doesn't but I've reduced the Sizes of the Ships dramitically but still made Some ships bigger than others( that helped a lot but the more Planets the well). If Mr.Caines alright with that I'll sent via a RAR for ship part only.Also I've thoght about renaming two of the Ships if we can somehow fix the ShadowClaw to have Lasers or Turbo Lasers alongside some Missles. I thought about calling it a Strike Cruiser until one comes out it's close enough for now for me and also renaming the Tartan to Carrack. Any Suggestions/comments? Also I like that you made the ATAT bigger but now me thinks it's too big. Maybe Reduce it just slightly and make its speed just a wee bit up a little. AT-ST also other than that I have no issue with the other unit sizes so far. Also try adding asome Ships to the Planet. And why does the AI refuse to make some sort of defense against the Fighters ie AA GUNS or something?

I dont get lag too much unless there are like 6 victorys and 4 SDS

You lag on that? Ouch.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/RyuuKageSIG.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/AoSW-JCW_Banner.jpg

I've tried the Rebels. First off what's up with the no shields for the Mon Calmari Cruiser and not being able to activate the power to shields thing ??? whats up the EMP Burst on the MC 40 it don't work. Also what's up with the no Fighter Hangar for the Home One ??? was that done on purpose or did you forget that and if so How can I add one? Also did the Vader Appearing twice for his SD. If so how? Are you fixed up and ready for the next release and post it .

Yea I fixed those. For some strange reason the sheilds on the mon cal ship didnt work so I had to make a new varient. Also the rebels have been tweaked too. If forgot to modify them. I dont know about that EMP burst i gotta check it out soon. Home One now has a hanger bay and can carry LOADS of fighters I dont know about that vader thing. I guess we'll just have to deal with it. Edited by Mr.Caine

So Can you give us the fixes on that stuff now? Call it Beta Release something. Graciously awaiting your reply.

mr cain i tried your mod and liked it but it laged way to often for me, no my specs are fine it was the scaleing up of units i think

anyways i followed your uninstall methods and it worked mostly but all my lazer graphics that you moded seem to have changed, mainly the atat and the corvett and tarrtans

how do i switch these back to the orginal

thanks in advance

ps nice music

Stripped down version of my mod still the same non the less. I need beta testers and so far you guys look enthusatic... So download away and tell me what needs changing and modifying. Sorry if the downloading is a little long its the mp3s

http://d60.yousendit.com/E/1V0ZRQ2JXOFVR1WMPXAKSPMECD/UBER7.zip

is that where we can download the mod? cuz its not working for me. it says "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available. The file has most likely exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient."

help? this mod looks amazing. awesome job Mr. Caine!

Have you fixed the thing with the Mon Calamari Cruiser having no visible shields and not being able to use the Power to Shields Ability? Did you fix the thing with Home One Having No Hangar BAy? I tried adding one but it caused the Game to Crash ???. If you fixed these could you give me help on fixing that or sent me the new Lines to fix those problems? Their really annoying and I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong with trying to fix. Also did the Vader Destroyer thing get fixed? Anyway I was also wondering, I've tried it before, if Power to Weapons could be added to the SD's? Also I've tried adding the Absolution and the Darn thing causes it to crash ??? help. I know I'm doing it right. Anyway Awaiting your help. "Help me Mr.Caine Your My Only Hope." :D.

Have you fixed the thing with the Mon Calamari Cruiser having no visible shields and not being able to use the Power to Shields Ability? Did you fix the thing with Home One Having No Hangar BAy? I tried adding one but it caused the Game to Crash ???.

Sort of. I just made another version of the mon cal 80. This one has shields and Home One now has a hanger bay and is bigger than ever.

If you fixed these could you give me help on fixing that or sent me the new Lines to fix those problems? Their really annoying and I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong with trying to fix.

What kind of help do you need?

Also did the Vader Destroyer thing get fixed?

I cant see to get around it. I think its the fact that its his ship has his icon and hes in it which makes 2.

Anyway I was also wondering, I've tried it before, if Power to Weapons could be added to the SD's?

Adding now.

Also I've tried adding the Absolution and the Darn thing causes it to crash ???

Absolution? Whats that?