I'M BACK!!!

Admiral-Beef

I remember you, Alpha. You used to use the Stormy avatar. Didn't we have a long conversation about ISDs and ship classifications?

Anyway, welcome back!

You haven't missed much. People aren't posting like they used to. There's quite a bit of work progressing on editing the models in Rebellion, it seems.

Venix is still psycho, along with me and Skyxnex. Nothing much has changed... :lol:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

your right demise, u and i did have quite a long conversation on isd's i think (i no we did just not sure on the subgect) it was over 13 posts i believe, well i'm glad to no i haven't missed much!, btw i'm trying to convince a friend to sign up, he's no newbe to rebellion, but i don't think he's ever acctuly written on a forum, i'll tell u when he signs up (i'll tell u his forum name) well i'll see what other people have to say i guess...

Welcome to all of you. Though you comprehend not the power of the force, you are all welcome here to pay humble homage to the power of Star Wars Rebellion.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

SW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, now the true posting can begin! How's things in merry ole England?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Dreary, cold, windy, wet, dark, autumnal, stormy......

the usual.

Still, me and my computer are fine.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest JediIgor

Hey, you two guys are back in just the right time! We have the model editors (tutorials actually) up, at least 5 available models, and a cardspace update... Longer names!! Yay! :)

Once again, welcome back! :o

Oh yeah, sorry...

Welcome back, you don't know me, i'm a worryingly obsessed Star Wars fan.

SW...where ya been??? :?:

Support the USA!

Elvis...you may be misunderstanding me...I'm talking to SS_Officer. You're both in merry ole England. :)

Support the USA!

Welcome back, Alpha and SS_Officer !

Now, who's still missing from the semi-old forum ?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody from the look of things. When we had the 'semi-old' site, i never actually went into the forums, i didn't really know what a forum was! Took me a while to work that one out. Instead i spent the whole time looking at cards. Hence i have been on the site for what feels like ages, have been a member for a reasonable time, but don't actually know many of the people there.

:?