trading ships

Admiral-Beef

hey, i love to do this, i always give (with rebed) all the ships that should be on one side to that side, for example both the empire and rebs have neb-b's and correlian corvetes right? well i gave them to both of them, plus the bulk transport to the empire and the imp class 1 sd to the rebels like it is in the books, this makes the game much more fun in my opinion, plus i make it so on your hq world (if rebs) or coruscant (if empire) u start with 15 advacned shipyards, cunstruction facilities, and traing centers, plus 15 mines, and 15 refineries pluse defenses, that makes the game progress much faster, like once, I found the rebel hq at endor before day 50, by day 150 i had a fleet of around 15 ships there and invaded it, my opponet destroyed all the facilities there, but thats ok, after a short amount of time i had built like 47 i believe it was, advanced shipyards, boy i loved that, i coul build ssd's in a matter of a couple days, i think 16 or 8 or something like that. tell me what u think of these settings...

Personally, I prefer building up my site and strengthen my planets, researching al the ships, recruiting people. So I would'nt play it with the settings you have. However, I think, it can be fun.
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

There's no denying it can be fun. Having an SSD at every planet in your system can be fun, and if you give the resources to both teams you can have some truly huge battles, 100 SSD's vs 100 Bulwarks. However, be aware that when you go over 100 ships in a fleet it does slow down the game an awful lot when your fleet arrives in system for a battle. That said, if your careful, without changing any resources you can build a huge fleet anyway. The biggest that i can remember was 130 Corellian Corvettes. Just for fun!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

why would u want only 130 corvetes, once when i played as the alliance i built 200, i used it for intelligence, sending them to planets that i havent' been to in a while, o and btw, the reacorces don't change in my settings, everything still costs just as much, but it's easier to ummmm.... ah, "get the ball rolling"

at least thats what i think...

Okay okay, i was only playing in a small galaxy and i still had other fleets protecting planets, but you see my point.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

• 5 weeks later...

Alpha, that is a very nice pic you have as icon... that Dreadnaught... I want to have it for the DLL changes, okay? :twisted:

But... it is very irritating to have a a icon, I prefer that 60*60 shape...

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Does look good though. I want to design my own icon, but i'm rubbish at art, let alone getting something on my pc. :(:evil::x

What do you want as your icon? I'm pretty good at taht stuff - I'll make it.

"People say that we kick at the ties that bind because it's just a part of growing up.

I don't think that's why we kick at all.

I think we kick because we realize that our parents don't know much more about the world than we do - that they've been lying to us all along. That there is no Santa Claus."

A skull with an Elvis style quiff and glowing red eyes. Vertical inbetween the eyes, about the same length as the skull should be an old fashioned looking lightsaber sheathed in lightning. Like the lightsabers you see in the comics about Exar Kun

Think you can manage that?!?

Guest JediIgor
why would u want only 130 corvetes, once when i played as the alliance i built 200, i used it for intelligence, sending them to planets that i havent' been to in a while, o and btw, the reacorces don't change in my settings, everything still costs just as much, but it's easier to ummmm.... ah, "get the ball rolling"

at least thats what i think...

200 dreadnaughts maybe, :lol:

The Katana Fleet. :D

I once actually built it just for the fun, and to keep the shipyards busy. I guess the Rebels weren't as thrilled when I appeared at Tatooine and began to bombard everything.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Not going to do you any favours in winning over any planets in that sector is it?!? :twisted: