How to get Kyle Katarn/Mara Jade

dinkatak

Guest JediIgor

That's Colton antilles, the one in EAW is Raymus Antilles(no relation with other antilles).

Interestingly enough, the EAW Antilles is supposed to be the same as the Tantive IV Antilles according to the Rebel campaign.

Nice to see the names are wrong  ::)

Intentional?  I doubt it.  Raymus Antilles is meant to be Captain Antilles' Father I believe..

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

ok... i dont think this question was actually answered... what campaign/conquest do you have to play in order to get control of mara jade or kyle katarn???

NO WAY JOSE!

You will never get kyle/mara on campaign or conquest only in skirmishes. Thats what I found out. And i'm still looking for a mod that has Kyle/Mara on conquest.

Kyle and Mara are only in the multiplayer skirmish at present.  As some have discovered, there are assets and such for some of their respective craft for you to use in your mod efforts.  ;)

so they are left like that intentionally for modders..?

Edited by dinkatak