How to get Kyle Katarn/Mara Jade

dinkatak

How to get Kyle Katarn/Mara Jade

Well, I've played the campaign all the way through for both sides yet I don't see either of them. Even in land skirmish battles.

So I am beginning to wonder why they are not there. Is there some kind of Hutt Palace, Cantina, Barracks, Officer Academy or Infiltrator Academy that I'm suppose to build in a specific planet to get them? Maybe I'm just unlucky or stupid. Help me out please!

Edited by Cain

Ditto i think they are restricted to Land skirmishs sorry ive completed both campaigns and there is no sign of either throughout.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

It's possible the devs will release new campaigns which will allow you to unlock them for that campaign.  The current campaigns are in an era where kyle katarn and mara jade didn't even play a role.  Kyle wasn't even force sensitive yet I don't think and mara wasn't an emperor's hand as during this time period the game starts in, I don't think there was an emperor's hand yet.  I could be wrong though, who knows what the devs are thinking when they make these decisions.  Heck I didn't think kyle and mara should have been in the game and leia isn't, but luke sure is.  However, I haven't played a full campaign yet, so I wouldn't know if she is in or not, I do know I didn't see a file or model for her or a ship for her......correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't capt. antilles supposed to be the commander of leia's ship at one time?

It's possible the devs will release new campaigns which will allow you to unlock them for that campaign.  The current campaigns are in an era where kyle katarn and mara jade didn't even play a role.  Kyle wasn't even force sensitive yet I don't think and mara wasn't an emperor's hand as during this time period the game starts in, I don't think there was an emperor's hand yet.   I could be wrong though, who knows what the devs are thinking when they make these decisions.   Heck I didn't think kyle and mara should have been in the game and leia isn't, but luke sure is.  However, I haven't played a full campaign yet, so I wouldn't know if she is in or not, I do know I didn't see a file or model for her or a ship for her......correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't capt. antilles supposed to be the commander of leia's ship at one time?

Actually Kyle Katarn fits in well with the story of EAW.  According to Dark Forces it was Kyle who originally stole the Death Star plans and brought them to Leia.  He was a mercenary for the Rebellion.

No, Wedge was raised in the Corellian system, we have no idea where his parents come from, simply that they ran a refueling platform in the Corellian System. Kind of like saying people in the United States are Americans, but their heritage is Irish or German or English etc.

And when he reaches Heaven,

To St. Peter he will tell,

"Just another soldier reporting Sir,

I've served my time in Hell."

No, Wedge was raised in the Corellian system, we have no idea where his parents come from, simply that they ran a refueling platform in the Corellian System. Kind of like saying people in the United States are Americans, but their heritage is Irish or German or English etc.

If you were born and raised in a system or country, and are a legal citizen there, you are one of them. A Corellian is a Corellian, no matter what.

I have one point that Wedge is Corellian: He doesn't care about the odds.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

wedge, colton, raymus... hes not talking about planet origin hes talking about last names for the movies... i mean.. there werent 40 solos or ackbars.. skywalker was only common because it was a "family name" the three antilles's have no family in common with eachother

I'm still waiting for them to actually make them of use, the thermal det is a poor skill and does very little damage and mara is an assassin not a soldier.

Person B: Wheres the Emperor, anyway?

Person A: The Emperor is currently at Nal Hutta.

Person B: I don't think he'd be at Nal Hutta it has a swamp.

Person A: Whats wrong with a swamp?

Person B: Well its the Emperor, he would never touch a swamp as hes well the Emperor.

Person A: Your right...

Person B: Instead he'd make a super weapon to destroy the swamp, it'd probably be called the Plunginator!!!!

Person A: Huh?

Person B: Lol....

They are low level heroes, on land skirmish they are the first ones availiable (I think). Point is, they funtion well as low level heroes, for instance at that tech level (starting) imps have mara. Rebel tank is the t2b, and the thermal det makes short work of those. Mara's force corrupt ability can also affect inf, which are abundant at that tech level.

I think they are only in use in skirmish battles, and I have not seen the Moldy Crow or whatever Mara's ship is in space, so only land skirmish as of now.

Too bad. :P

"For every TIE fighter you shoot down, a thousand more rise to take its place"

-Baron Fel

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/baronfel66.png

Moldy Crow?? LOL!!!! I don't remember what it was but its not the moldy crow.

Person B: Well its the Emperor, he would never touch a swamp as hes well the Emperor.

Person B: Instead he'd make a super weapon to destroy the swamp, it'd probably be called the Plunginator!!!!

Moldy Crow?? LOL!!!! I don't remember what it was but its not the moldy crow.

The Moldy Crow is Kyle Katarn's ship and it is in the game.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Please state where.

therefore its not in the game simply thought about.

i meant mara jades, he acted like that was mara jades.