29 members have voted

1. 1. Episode III Title

• Revenge of the Sith
    • Fall of the Republic
    • The Dark Times
    • An Empire Divided
    • Fall of the Jedi

Guest Scathane

There's nothing wrong with what Lebarronn90 said, as long as he takes it to Outside interests and starts a topic there. Feel free to discuss politics in such a topic but, indeed, as SOCL said, respect the ideas of others.

With regard to the topic: Revenge of the Sith, The Dark Times, Fall of the Republic, etc. Maybe Trejiuvanat could add a poll to see which titles are most popular.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problems with that. Now lets stick to the subject of the thread, The Fall of the Republic. :D
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

There's nothing wrong with what Lebarronn90 said, as long as he takes it to Outside interests and starts a topic there. Feel free to discuss politics in such a topic but, indeed, as SOCL said, respect the ideas of others.
I don't think there's anything wrong with what he said, but this is just not the right place, is all. Thank you, Scath.

With regard to the topic: Revenge of the Sith, The Dark Times, Fall of the Republic, etc. Maybe Trejiuvanat could add a poll to see which titles are most popular.
Indeed.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well reguarding the Poll, My vote is for Revenge of the Sith. I may not like it as much as some others but i believe it is the most likely choice for the title. :D

Is there any other choice than The Fall of the Republic, it fits perfectly for the 4th movie. :D

This is what I meant, the 3rd movie should be The Fall of the Republic, a perfect setup for the 4th movie A New Hope. You get it!!!!!!

Guest Scathane
Yet one more prove that BIll's mind has been warped due the amount of glitterstim since he has been in the Kessel mines...
What, on Corellia, is glitterstim?

P.S. - There are Noghri in Costa Rica???

Glitterstim is the strongest sort of spice. Spice as you may know is a hallucinogen, that makes the user believe that he/she/it has telepathic abilities...As with any drug its continued use winds up affecting severely the mind. Moruth Doole, the Rybet incharge of Kessel consumed so much that he really believed in his "telepathic skills" and when contacted per hologram by Wedge Antilles he distrusted him because he couldn't read his mind. (The hologram of course).

As for the Noghri, one can't really know what actually is or is not in Costa Rica. There might even be some Noghri around, so I'll find, tkae some pics of them, and then send them on a mission.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
As for the Noghri, one can't really know what actually is or is not in Costa Rica. There might even be some Noghri around, so I'll find, tkae some pics of them, and then send them on a mission.
Well, I know this:

Timothy Hunter: And did you really steal her, what was it, Wind Egg?

John Constantine: In a manner of speaking. I meant to return it, but it got slightly broken in a scuffle with a troll in Birmingham.

Timothy Hunter: Oh, sure. There are trolls in Birmingham allright.

John Constantine: If you know where to look, yes.

Guest Scathane
Where do yo get that stuff?

Yes, where? :?

The Books of Magic by Neil Gaiman. Published by DC Comics. I can recommend them. I have four separate comics but I know they came as four parts bound in one volume as well.

Edited by Scathane

• 3 weeks later...

Now that the site's back Trej strieks back with more Ep II stuff. One pic I found over at theforce.net and some info (spoilers)...

First the spoiler(s):

Dooku dies within the first 10 minutes that means another sith will ahve to emerge soon...

Anthony daniels (Scathane.. um I mean, C-3PO) has said that he shares a scene with palpy.

Skywalker and Kenobi's lightsaber battle will be londer and more dramtic and impressing

Windu's death will be "fantastic".

a picture:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDyAmUUYL2lI1zxpF!l91G7nZeog3GCxHyPc6RbpysBxsYiFantIMd0vXmzpChIHjSfGyRI8IDv*BpwHvnm8JQyoGgudu42ulmL1v5!dY8/obi_wan_face.gif?dc=4675434566568760842

It is as I have foreseen... :twisted:

There was another spoiler that I forgot to add:

Apparently in the LiveWebcam provided by Hyperspace, some fans saw Wookiee costumes and overheard babies's cries...Some kind of Royal Guard Wookiees...

Well, i saw a trailer and it is rise of the empire

fall of the jedi would have been better...

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed