• Fall of the Jedi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it was me who wrote the post...

Oh... I see

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

:evil: Funny, really funny :evil:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I think that Rise of the Sith; or Rise of the Empire would be good choices. They both showwho is really in power in the universe.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Trej, I think they will both be intertwined. The Jedi will die and fall and the Empire will rise up/ The Republic will fall. So there is no real best title, in my Opinion.

My personal opinion is that the title of III will not have of the in the middle of it. We had Return of the Jedi, and Attack of the Clones... the title would be boring with the same structure, no matter what it is: Verb of the Noun/s. Ya know?

Just an idea.

My personal opinion is that the title of III will not have of the in the middle of it. We had Return of the Jedi, and Attack of the Clones... the title would be boring with the same structure, no matter what it is: Verb of the Noun/s. Ya know?

Just an idea.

A good idea, at that, but--sadly--I do not believe LucasFilm will think about that too much.

Be it an extremely good one I certainly hadn't given any thought to... :roll:
Well start thinking Jahled!!!! :wink::D
Do you have any idea of what you have done, Antilliles? 8O You have doomed us all! :o ALL HOPE IS LOST!!!

Sorry if someone already posted this , I just skimmed this board but I heard on some forum somewhere Episode III might be called 'The Dark Times'...
"I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other and I've seen a lot of strange things but I haven't seen ANYTHING to prove that there's an all-powerful force controlling everything. No mystical energy field controls MY destiny."- Han Solo

The leading rumors says that it'll be Revenge of the Sith, there is another one that says it'll be called An Empire Divided... Just like SW Galaxies... :?
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I heard the rumor about Revenge of the Sith but Empire Divided I never heard that one before. I guess it would work but that title should stck with the game.

Indeed, but that's what I read... I don't have the URL, but you should be able to find it yourself if you look up "Revenge of the Sith" in google or yahoo
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Revenge of the Sith makes the most sense, actually. Look at the pattern of titles:

A New Hope ~ The Phantom Menace

The Empire Strikes Back ~ Attack of the Clones

Return of the Jedi ~ Revenge of the Sith

:?

Actually, now that I look at it, Revenge of the Sith sounds too much like Return of the Jedi, if you ask me.