Episode III Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Episode III Title

• Revenge of the Sith
    • Fall of the Republic
    • The Dark Times
    • An Empire Divided
    • Fall of the Jedi

well let's hope GL outlives his own expectations...then we'll have nothing to worry about in regard to a third trilogy. I wonder what THOSE movie titles would be... :P:P:P
Dude, the Shnozzleberries taste like....shnozzleberries...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
well let's hope GL outlives his own expectations...then we'll have nothing to worry about in regard to a third trilogy. I wonder what THOSE movie titles would be... :P:P:P
Running the risk of being chronologically off:

Episode VII: Shadows of the Empire
    Episode VIII: Jedi Academy
    Episode IX: The Threat of the Yuuzhan Vong

Alternatively:

Episode VII: Rogue Squadron
    Episode VIII: Mysteries of the Sith
    Episode IX: The New Jedi Order

For anyone interested, TF.N has a virtual sequels department: Virtual Sequals

this place that is called nivan net or something actually is creating a fan fiction trilogy to complete the series, starting 80 years after ANH... haha Luke is supposedly 100+ years old and still going strong with his NJO, and apparently the Hutts are the arch-nemesis....

The Vong didn't leave that many Hutt behind... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

About the sequels... Can we expect GL not to mess up with the EU??? There will be lot of stuff between ROTJ and this sequel trilogy... NJO, Thrawn, etc...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

If they do make 7-9 they will not have any of the NJO in it. The NJO is not GL's thinking, he will have ideas of his own, not other writers.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Scathane
If they do make 7-9 they will not have any of the NJO in it. The NJO is not GL's thinking, he will have ideas of his own, not other writers.
I didn't know that... I can't imagine leaving the NJO out of the sequels however, it seems too important...

I thought GL already had most of his stories done. Like all nine episodes were one long story, too long to be made into one film so he deceided to take a chunck of the story and break it down into 3 parts with more elaboration on the story content (episodes 4-6). He then shelved the rest of the story hoping to finish it one day. He could never have known SW would have been so popular and with so many unanswered questions like "how did the Empire come to be" & "Where did Vader come from and how is he Luke's father" he had to dust of the begining of the story, break it down and elaborate again and thus we have episodes 1-3.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that GL will not writing new material for episodes 7-9 as he already has a rough draught of what is going to happen, once again he will just go into more detail.

Maybe,

2xtreme Gaming Clan

http://www.clan-2xtreme.co.uk

Counterstrike Source : 195.20.109.124:27015

Day of Defeat : 195.20.109.124:27025

Team Fortress Classic : 195.20.109.124:27030

Counterstrike 1.6 : 195.20.109.124:27040

Guest Scathane
I thought GL already had most of his stories done. Like all nine episodes were one long story, too long to be made into one film so he deceided to take a chunck of the story and break it down into 3 parts with more elaboration on the story content (episodes 4-6). He then shelved the rest of the story hoping to finish it one day. He could never have known SW would have been so popular and with so many unanswered questions like "how did the Empire come to be" & "Where did Vader come from and how is he Luke's father" he had to dust of the begining of the story, break it down and elaborate again and thus we have episodes 1-3.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that GL will not writing new material for episodes 7-9 as he already has a rough draught of what is going to happen, once again he will just go into more detail.

Maybe,

Naturally, you've got a point but I think what Bill meant was that GL will be drwaing from the stuff that in his head (or his manuscripts or whatever he uses to keep track of his story) when it comes to Episodes VII - IX...

It would be nice if he incorporated charcators like Jaina. It would be nice to put a face to the name, to see if she lives up to my expectations. :P

2xtreme Gaming Clan

http://www.clan-2xtreme.co.uk

Counterstrike Source : 195.20.109.124:27015

Day of Defeat : 195.20.109.124:27025

Team Fortress Classic : 195.20.109.124:27030

Counterstrike 1.6 : 195.20.109.124:27040

good points. even tho GL himself is the most canon source that can exist, i doubt that he would change the story too much to mess with continuity. Perhaps the first movie would span the Bakura campaign and most of the Rouge Squadron series, up to the Thrawn conflict. Then the second one could cover the Emperors Resurrection (the dark movie of the trilogy) and then the third one...hmm...it'd be nice if he possibly ended the show there....well until more books came out that is :D:D:D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Even if he decided to use the NJO series. How would he fit the whole series in to 1 movie? 8O

true, that wouldnt go well...maybe two movies? one to show the NR getting it's butt kicked, then the next one to show the NR slowly coming back?

Guest Admiral_Antilles
It would have to at least be a trilogy, Pviddy. The series is so big if they made even two they would really have to cut out a lot. I don't even think three would suffice really. Who knows though, I may be wrong.......

This is just my opinion, I think if he does make ep.7-9, he will only go 15-20 years down the line. He probably will have Jacen and Jaina in there somewhere.

didnt somebody say that the NJO series wasnt really sanctioned by GL himself? so that would be reason enough to shorten the time span to about 20 years...maybe ending with the 'resurrected' Thrawn.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I don't think think it would have been legal for them to make NJO without GL's "Ok". Someone want to straighten this confusion out? I am honestly not sure.

You are really naïve if you really believe that GL is in charge of all the sW related stuff. The folks at Lucasfilm have a special subdivision called Lucasbooks. They were the ones that came up with the idea for NJO all those years ago.

GL knows about NJO, but he isn't in for the details. So if he decides to make this final trilogy he'll be (hopefully) assessed by the folks at lucas film. We defintely wouldn't want to see Anakin, Chewie and whoever else might die appearing in the movies...

The movies will focus on a time after NJO, the patter suggests so.

He's telling his story byu making a trilogy for each generation.

Preqs for Padme, Anakin, Kenobi

Classic for Luke, Leia and Han

and final for Jacen, Jaina and Ben.

I believe that I said this before in another thread, but I think that I heard/read somewhere that if there was to be an episode 7,8,9, that it would be about Skywalker's kid, who we now know that his name is Ben. At the time though, I think that I heard that he was going to be named Anakin, after his father who helped save him from the Emperor. Hopefully GL doesn't do something stupid and rename Ben Skywalker to Anakin Skywalker.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Admiral_Antilles
You are really naïve if you really believe that GL is in charge of all the sW related stuff. The folks at Lucasfilm have a special subdivision called Lucasbooks. They were the ones that came up with the idea for NJO all those years ago.

GL knows about NJO, but he isn't in for the details. So if he decides to make this final trilogy he'll be (hopefully) assessed by the folks at lucas film. We defintely wouldn't want to see Anakin, Chewie and whoever else might die appearing in the movies...

The movies will focus on a time after NJO, the patter suggests so.

He's telling his story byu making a trilogy for each generation.

Preqs for Padme, Anakin, Kenobi

Classic for Luke, Leia and Han

and final for Jacen, Jaina and Ben.

Interesting, I had know Idea. I thought he had to personally "Ok" most everything SW. Well now I know. Alway learnin something.....

I like this, all these posts about what movies 7 thru 9 are going to be like, and GL won't make the movies. With all these ideas we could make the movies. :)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
And it would look worse than Mildewy bread 4 weeks old with vomit on it. Or close to it. :wink:

Episode VII: Fall of the Knight

Episode VIII: Legacy of Darkness

Episode IX: Triumph of Light

Starring:

Admiral_Antilliles as 4 weeks old Mildewy bread

Scathane as R2-D2

Trejiuvanat as Luke Skywalker

SOCL as Han Solo

Elvis as Jacen Solo

Bill as Boba Fett

Jahled as the Emperor's manicurist

Zoot as the Dark Emperor

wormie as Gortogg, governor of Gamorr

Due to lack of female members there are not female actors.

Episode VII-IX are a Dork Side production in colaboration with SWR.NET

Episode VII: Fall of the Knight

Episode VIII: Legacy of Darkness

Episode IX: Triumph of Light

Starring:

Admiral_Antilliles as 4 weeks old Mildewy bread

Scathane as R2-D2

Trejiuvanat as Luke Skywalker

SOCL as Han Solo

Elvis as Jacen Solo

Bill as Boba Fett

Jahled as the Emperor's manicurist

Zoot as the Dark Emperor

wormie as Gortogg, governor of Gamorr

How come you get to be Luke Skywalker and I'm stuck being the Governor of Gamorr? :evil:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying