• The Dark Times
    • An Empire Divided
    • Fall of the Jedi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Though titles are good and all. I just hoped the movie is good. I pay money to see the movie not to read a title. But don't get me wrong the title is the Icing on the cake. :D

It better be the best one of all, because its the last one, the one that will be in memories forever! :twisted:
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Scathane
So. it's either Fall or Revenge... I wonder if we could think of any synonyms, such as Demise, Undoing, etc...

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Agreed trej. Though all of GL's genious he will likely use Fall or Revenge as Scath as said. But, there is that small, sliver of a chance, that he will do something that will amaze us all. :D

Not sure what the name will be, most of the above sound viable.

EPIII to be the last movie, not what i heard. GL announced that he would be making the final trilogy and has asked some of the original cast to star.

Can't post a link cause i heard it on the radio a while back. maybe someone else can confirm??

2xtreme Gaming Clan

http://www.clan-2xtreme.co.uk

Counterstrike Source : 195.20.109.124:27015

Day of Defeat : 195.20.109.124:27025

Team Fortress Classic : 195.20.109.124:27030

Counterstrike 1.6 : 195.20.109.124:27040

Guest Scathane
Not sure what the name will be, most of the above sound viable.

EPIII to be the last movie, not what i heard. GL announced that he would be making the final trilogy and has asked some of the original cast to star.

Can't post a link cause i heard it on the radio a while back. maybe someone else can confirm??

No, but this would be great news indeed!!!

that would be really awesome! i thought GL had nixed the third trilogy becuase he didnt expect to live that long. there are plenty of people he could hand it off to...it would be great to see the saga keep going tho! would they follow the current expanded universe or just go off and do something different?
Dude, the Shnozzleberries taste like....shnozzleberries...

that would be great news if it happens, I think it will happen reguardless if or if not GL is involved. :D
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Scathane
that would be great news if it happens, I think it will happen reguardless if or if not GL is involved. :D
You mean that the last three episodes will be made when GL dies...