Game Informer Gives EAW an 8.3 !

Gamespot hasn't rated EaW. It hasn't even rated BfME. The top10-list on the main page represent which games have the freshest info released.   

actually thats not true.

Hottest games etc are based on upposedly the number of people who have it saved in thier must have list etc. hence why 2 year old games pop up in the top 10 over and over even tho they have bene out. someone bribed them to drop eaw

I'll wait for Gamespot's review, they're the most reliable site and they have the best ranking system.

*sputter* *cough cough cough hack cough*

Best is PC gamer. They're the world's best selling PC games magazine. They also have the best rating system. rating them with percentiles and accurately providing reasons as to why they gave it that score.

That's what I'm going by. Screw gamespot.

http://www.pcgamer.com

They are good, but a can't believe you believe there advertising. That is like me saying this is the best post ever, how can I prove that, or how could you disprove that. See what I mean. They can tell you that they are the best in the universe, and how can you prove them wrong

Evacuate, in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances. :)

Please can you post a comment on My clone story, in fan fiction. :)

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

(\_/)

(O.O)

(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination

Nevertheless though 8.3 is quite a respectable score. But somehow I bet we'll see much higher scores as they come in.

Reading through that review, they seemed to nitpick certain elements that were not really backed up properly. It was a poor review with no real depth to it. They hardly justify the score with the material they have presented.  ::)

They are good, but a can't believe you believe there advertising. That is like me saying this is the best post ever, how can I prove that, or how could you disprove that. See what I mean. They can tell you that they are the best in the universe, and how can you prove them wrong

I think this site needs a grammatical error filter. ::)

They can tell you that they are the best in the universe,
well duh!  ::) of course they are going to think that they are best in the "universe" who wouldn't say that they aren't the best in the universe?! Especially since they want people to buy crap through them.

I agree with JediIgor, this is way too early for a magazine review.

And what's wrong with gamespot all the sudden?  BfME2 released their demo on the 9th.  Plus where was the game before then?  If it suddenly appears for the first time on the 10 ten list, a lot of people will check out the new comer, leading to a lot more people adding it to their list.

This game was never meant to be a great game but rather a good game and hopefully a vary good game.

No developer means to only make a good game.  Either they care about the game and shoot for a great game or just throw out something and hope to make a quick buck.  I think we all agree it's not the latter case, and that Petroglyph didn't just decide the game has gotten as good as it gets.  You are just jumping to conclusions based on a single lukewarm review.  A review that isn't clear whether it was even using the final version of the game.

Does someone have a link to the text of the review?  They don't appear to have it on their website.

Zing!

Does someone have a link to the text of the review?  They don't appear to have it on their website.

Check the preview forum, I think there is one still there.  Game Mags and sites will not review a demo and pass it off as a review of the final code.  At the very least it was a review of a gold or preg old version that someone sent them for that very purpose. 

I personaly like online reviews the best, because they get very in depth; so I'm going to wait for IGN, Gamespot, and the other online reviews to come out.

-Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.

J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord Of the Rings

-Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

General George Patton Jr

-Cool game being made a high school student, I recommend checking it out. 

http://www.spacedoutgame.com/

Matt Castle

MCAS1937@yahoo.com

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Matt%20Castle

IGN are my fravorite

Evacuate, in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances. :)

Please can you post a comment on My clone story, in fan fiction. :)

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

(\_/)

(O.O)

(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination