Re: Free Gundam Movie - Endless Waltz

Ghostly_Substance

Oh, I forgot to mention that theres a cultural reason behind the wierd hair colors in a lot of Anime.  You have to remember Anime is Japanese and almost all Japanese have black hair... so If you're a teen in Japan and want to stand out, you color your hair (It doesn't just stop with teens either, older Japanese do it on occasion).

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Are you guys just pickign on anime just because 2 people on this forum like it and 10 more can put up with it?  and Also with trance because it can calm a person down like weed can?  ::) Everything I read so far (except Steller_Magic's post) seems to be how you guys cant tolerate anime just because its different. O wow a new game came out, meh it sucks just because its different.

Sorry if my post was unclear in some way, what I meant was that I'm not a fan of anime, but I somewhat like the drawing style. I'm not picking on anything...

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden

Try some comic book store or Futureshop/Best Buy since they could also carry it. If not then you can try and find Gundam Seed around somewhere. Or if your an internet shopper (CRAP I Still have 2 days to finish up my web site  :o ) And uh try E-Bay or some other site..... Sorry not much of a shopper and only know what I mentioned.

omg man..While watching that opening vie, it brought alot of memories of me watchin it as a kid..I love gundam man, the story line is Great and the sound..Its sounds intese and real.  So Im ganna buy the Wing "W" series for my b-day. After they destroy all there gundams after this eposode, endless waltz, How do they get the new gundams and why,.  I love Duos man.. Death slyth. I got his gundam model as a kid, that i built.

[rant]

if you take invader zim (BTW i love that show) and make him taller give them all giant eyes and sexy bodies you have anime version!

anime is an art style and for the non moving background have you watched any cartoon ever?

i Will list current ones with no moving background

......all of them

(censored) the less time it takes to make one scene the less money it costs!

also some parts of anime such as the odd faces or non moving background are symbolism not present in American animation because all American animation is meant to be funny while most anime is not[/rant]

Nah.... The humor in invader zim is unique, and unlike any other cartoon. Invader Zim mocks human society and several other things that makes it the most humorous cartoon ever. I love the seemingly random empahsis on certain words in the character's (mostly zim's) dialouge. And it is completely origional. Just a few days ago I saw the "Dark Harvest" episode where zim steals the other kids organs and replaces them with random objects. Ive never seen anything like that before.

I appreciate anime as more of an art than a cartoon. Hence the crappy (I mean differnt animation but all of the detail that goes into those whacked out cartoons.

Well if it wasn't for the fact that you didn't hear those sterotyping anime crap then you would like anime like the people I know here and in the world.

:o Dam did Ghost in the Shell have a serious show last friday and found out who Laughing man was  :D So we got those cloaked mech that you can also see on the site. Guys should watch it since its perfect  8)

omg man..While watching that opening vie, it brought alot of memories of me watchin it as a kid..I love gundam man, the story line is Great and the sound..Its sounds intese and real.  So Im ganna buy the Wing "W" series for my b-day. After they destroy all there gundams after this eposode, endless waltz, How do they get the new gundams and why,.  I love Duos man.. Death slyth. I got his gundam model as a kid, that i built.

is there a serie that plays with these caracter AFTER they destroy their gundams?

Someone has too much pointless time on his/her hand to do such a crazy thing but if it makes them feel better then whatever. Of course i'm annoyed but its nothin to get angry about.  ::)