Re: How do you choose which ships to send into battle first?

My main grip with this is the fact that your fighters spawn from your ships automatically.  I hate that because as it stands now, a Correllian Corvette can waltz all over a full Imperial battlegroup killing every starfighter in sight and you can't prevent your ships from popping out more fighters to be slaughtered before you deal with the corvette.

My main tactic would be to wipe out the enemy's Correllian Corvettes before I spawn my fighters as there is no possible use for fighters until those are dealt with.  This is an extremely irritating situation.

I completely agree with you! There should be an auto-spawn option on each ship when you build it or something. That way you can control how many units are poured into the battlefield. I too don't really want the fighters to be picked off by the space station or whatever when I can clean up the battle with just a capital ship.

one word (well maybe not one but you get it) tartans spawning from space stations. if this isn't the MOST annoting thing EVER i don't know what is.......really!!!!! i beat 5 sd's and 3 braodsides w/ the home one and 12 y-wing squads, but after the bulk of the fllet is gone tartan after tartan spawn...T.T]

we really need to be able to hide fighters in capital ships.....what did that do?

oh it makes lines......wow

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my EAW online screen name

[PFF]HAdoken13

one word (well maybe not one but you get it) tartans spawning from space stations. if this isn't the MOST annoting thing EVER i don't know what is.......really!!!!! i beat 5 sd's and 3 braodsides w/ the home one and 12 y-wing squads, but after the bulk of the fllet is gone tartan after tartan spawn...T.T]

we really need to be able to hide fighters in capital ships.....what did that do?

oh it makes lines......wow

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Or you can destroy the stations communications array.