Re: The Light of the Empire

-I have not been flaming, I have just been expressing my views about this most horendous game.

This game is poorly made and not whorth the money, it requires much work before it should be realeased, and they would have to push back the realease date, again

User banned. -PFF Admin

Honestly the 3D plain in Homeworld was an asset that was rarely used, even in multiplayer matches. It was a nice feature to have but it wasnt exactly used in great volume. In all the games I played online I can count on my hands the number of times I actually used the z axis to my advantage. The currently 2.5D movement is just fine and infact if you rarely used the Z axis in homeworld then thats what it became as well except for camera movement which I consider superior on the normal level to EaW, but Homeworld doesnt have the cinema view, a nice feature makes for great visuals especially with music in the backround, and the combat chatter is sorta lacking. Homeworld and HW:C had great backround between pilots talking to one another. Oh well.

a cinema veiw? oh please. I use the Z axis all the time in homeworld. It's a nasty suprise to other people when suddenly a bunsh of ships attack from below

Off Topic!

SUPERMAN FUCK OFF IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK! you are Trolling.

Fine You on't like the game deal! you don't need to come here and Post about it! your just as bad as cheeseinator on the LEC Forums.

The Game is not 'poorly' made it has been made by Westwood Studios designers and the game had to be pushed back a few times there are other games that have had release push backs if you look most games were KOTOR 2 was pushed back by several months. (If you didn't know Westwood Studios developed Command And Conquer[you may remember this game as one of the best selling and most popular game series EVER!])

On topic!

I haven't played Homeworld but have heard a lot about it but i have played several modded versions of ST armarda 2 (b5 and SW mods) and i like the game i don't like the fact of how long resources take to be gathered and i hate the fact that the AI is crap. but the Combat is cool and the orbital Bombardment option is also really cool.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

Well, I can see that this topic is going to continue to keep flames coming and going from both sides.  I also see that Superman is not interested in providing reasons why he thinks that EAW is not worth (not 'whorth') the money, is like a decapitated moose, etc. and is only interested in making inflammatory comments on a "fan" forum, so this thread will be locked.

I do not think that people that don't like EAW should not post at all, but they need to post why or it is basically trolling and inciting flame wars, which we do not need here.

PS Grd. Adml Thrawn 889, your response is exactly the kind that trolls look for.  You not only feed the perpetual cycle, you put yourself in a bad light.  Watch your directed attacks, censored or no, we know what word goes there.  Your post was a flame and we don't need that here either.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png