PLEASE READ ASAP!

Delphi-PG

Lol, yeah... You guys have been great too, not only in bringing us what i believe to be thse bes Star Wars game out there, but for keeping an eye on us, as JediIgor said, "We are not talking to thin air"  not many companies would show us the attention that you have.  So thanks!

I love the demo Delphi! Great job, can't wait for the full game! I'm sure 99.975% of the people on these forums agree with me, although there is a small percentage that can only comlain. :o

"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some would consider to be unnatural."- Darth Sidious

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2268/tfomegag25vz.jpg

Yeah its good to see somepeople from petroglyph actually getting involved with the community! While i haven't visited these boards long (5 days), its obvious you are doing something right.

Postive feedback plus kickass demo!  ;D

Roll on Feb!

Hi there Delphi :)

I was planning to email the EAW Issue Reports and Usability Evaluation to all of you but I will let ya do it.

Now that you have seen our feedback I do hope that we will see some more realism settings or features anywere were they can be added without damaging the precious gameplay. And tell the graphic dep to wake up and complete their great work by makeing better icons, human animations and textures! Thanks.

As long as I see this done I will agree with you that the eaw gameplay is the best around - but not until then. Btw the player's development to max level is too fast as well as the speeds.

PS. Sir_Baron The community is close to petroglyph (to Chris,Mike,Steve,Ted,Adam,[LEC] Brett, etc) from early 2005. And only Delphi can say how much our feedback has influenced the dev decision makeing in eaw.

Edited by Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Thanks Delphi-PG, i know that theres a lot of Whining and screaming in with the feedback but some just can't be satified with a little or not exact stuff, but great demo i'm having fun learning to play the game on it and getting to know basic tactics.

Thanks for releasing this for us and that the feedback does some good.

Grd. adml thrawn 889

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

On behalf of Petroglyph, I just wanted to say "thanks" for all the great feedback. We've been taking a lot of note.  :P

Thanks again guys!

You're very welcome Delphi.  The Demo looks Great....February Here WE COME!!!  8)

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Isn't it great to have some devs who actually come and interact with the fans and listen to our constructive comments. Unlike another company.

HAHAHA, so, so true  ;)

This is why, as long as Delphi runs a community, we will always have the best updates and interaction of any community in the world. Delphi's experience and commitment is absolutely second to none. I dare anybody to find a better community manager that comes close.

I love the fact that you can come into a forum and see the dev teams also posting their thoughts and commiting to a community. With the amount of work and dedication they have to put towards their games, it is beyond me how you all find so much time to keep us in the know. And more importantly, actually listen not only to the Webmasters, but everybody else as well. Every message, every moment is golden, and you will have a very difficult time trying to find that anywhere else.  ;D

The interaction with the community is in their best interest as well.  This is a valuable resource and a good Outside of the box looking in perspective that they can not get from themselves.  Of course there is a little bit of filtering to do, but overall, developers that ignore this miss out on alot.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

On behalf of Petroglyph, I just wanted to say "thanks" for all the great feedback. We've been taking a lot of note.   :P

Thanks again guys!

Your welcome Delphi...it is our job to test and approve/disapprove games. I agree the demo is great, but a patch with the Empire being playable would be great. I'm not urging anything, just making a suggestion.

You can already play the empire whit a mod.

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=1955.0 -> check this page

*Gasp* News flash: You can already play a bunch of mods!! ;D

Well...about the feedback, since I haven't given too much of my own, I will thank all the other people who have been giving feedback(from the bottom of my heart) ;D

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty new around here, but I allready wish I had found this board sooner.

I've been a gamer for many years, and I've never seen any developer take an interest in their fanbase the way that the Petroglyph guys have. Maybe I've just been playing the wrong games...but still, it's refreshing to see somebody in the industry to listen to us average Joe's.

I just wanted to say thanks to you guys...for giving us an ear, and for making an awesome game that I Can't wait to play.

Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

• 2 weeks later...
That's EA though, their aftermarket sales support sucks in every way. Here we are talking about Petroglyph and Delphi... great post release support and probably the best community manager on the entire planet  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I also wished i found this site sooner. I cant believe what is happening here.  ::) A complete game team is posting here and sharing thoughts/interact with the fans.

This is an example how things should be done, im very impressed. I wish EA could see this. ;D

EAW pwns. No more EA games for me, thanks guys.