Matrix Reloaded - Parody Poster (shown here)

Guest JediIgor

Guest JediIgor

Took me a few hours... and no, the model isn't mine, I downloaded it from SciFi3d. I was going to turn his head a little bit to the right, but I decided it would be too much trouble (like several days trouble).

Anyhow, I was still thinking of doing the next Star Trek's movie poster parody.. but when I saw the Matrix Reloaded posters today, I just had to go and make one... "Rebellion Reloaded" .. now we can go show this to people for the TC :) - and if they ask, tell them we changed the name. :D

Igor does it again...impressive!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Guest JediIgor
Actually, that's the style of the Matrix Reloaded posters. You see most of their torso, but not their logs, nor above the nose.

Mmm, interesting. Still, it's a very cool poster.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive

OH MY GOD!

http://www.theforce.net/humor/index.shtml#18466

They post it on TF and they don't even mention us! I swear they have some kind of bias against Rebellion.

Though we did get it on the image. Good job Igor!

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Guest JediIgor

Actually.. the thing is, I submitted the picture to TFN's Misc/Poster section (the same day as this post), and I didn't include any link to SWR.com there (because it didn't tell me to).

Not only that, but the name for the TC is still undecided, although I do like "Rebellion Reloaded".. Plus I could probably compile another poster with the Rebel Pilot guy.

Well it's better than just plain old 'Rebellion 2'. We should have some sort of forum to suggest names and then take a vote to find out which is most popular.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I say Rebellion Reloaded is the perfect name.

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I think it's good yeah, it's essentially it definbes the game. It's Rebellion, but picked to pieces, examined, and put back together. But to be fair we should open it up a bit, let people have their say. Only problem is people don't post or poll very much at the moment, as seen with the timeline discussion.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JediIgor

In the case that you guys are wondering where the rest of the topic went, I moved it to the off-topic board.

Enjoy the political discussions there! :)

This thread will remain purely for discussions of the poster, TC, or anything else... but not politics. :roll:

Hmmm, so, the poster, well i like it, can you do one with his head in? How about some others, maybe one of... Yoda!

Yes...a new poster...

~~Untimely uses the Force to bend Igor's mind~~

You want to make a new poster...

It should contain Yoda with a Lightsaber...

Go to the closest convenience store and buy many Fritos and Doritos...

Bark like a dog...

~~Untimely is amused by the vision of Darth Vader making Captain Antilles bark like a dog in ANH~~

:lol:

Support the USA!

~and bring back the political discussions :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif