Rebellion Redundancy?

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

p1917

:) The Galactic Information Display (GID) let's you choose what kind of view you want (i.e., idle personnel, idle shipyards, planetary defense batteries, etc.). Among these options, atthe bottom, is the option display off. Upon pressing this, all views disappear and only the galactic background remains... :?

In heaven's name: WHY???!!! 8O:? What on earth does this option contribute to the game???!!! That we can see the brilliant piece of artwork that forms the background???!!!

8O:roll::?

It adds sort of realism. You don't see these clustered stars that represent you holdings, all you see is the galaxy. It allows you to become more familliar with your empire... or rebellion. Other than that, I've go no bloody clue.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I mostly use the support one, but at times, when I'll need to find an idle constrution yard and will use that. I don't allow my agent-protocol-robot-dude-guy to run anything except the construction yards. I personally handle the shipyards, troop training, and the construction of GenCores and the such.

Guest Scathane
I don't allow him to do anything... I don't buildmany Gencores either...Nor the mines nor the garrisons...
What do you build? Just fleets?

I don't allow him to do anything... I don't buildmany Gencores either...Nor the mines nor the garrisons...
I'm confused; you don't allow your agent/aide droid to build things, yet you do not build them either? :? How do you keep order without garrisons? How do you get resources and such without mines?

Yes, several times in the last few days!!! Stop telling us, we already know!!! :P

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

p1917

:) The Galactic Information Display (GID) let's you choose what kind of view you want (i.e., idle personnel, idle shipyards, planetary defense batteries, etc.). Among these options, atthe bottom, is the option display off. Upon pressing this, all views disappear and only the galactic background remains... :?

In heaven's name: WHY???!!! 8O:? What on earth does this option contribute to the game???!!! That we can see the brilliant piece of artwork that forms the background???!!!

8O:roll::?

Thats just simple because if I go to Toilette while playing with friend

(after a considerable amount of Beer :wink: ) I make the Display off that my oponent could not look at 8) And we are fair to each other not to change it

"I am growing stronger with the Force"