PFF Relocation

Cain

Select the URL that you will like for PFF!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Select the URL that you will like for PFF!

When we move, do we have to make new accounts, and all our posts and post counts are deleated??

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JediIgor
When we move, do we have to make new accounts, and all our posts and post counts are deleated??

We'll post detailed instructions in the News, but basically you will get an email with a new randomly generated password :). All your posts, post counts, etc, are saved.

If we at PFF want to get our own domain later, we can do that too, just keep in mind guys, it costs $ ;). Until then, we are scheduled for January 15th so be ready folks. At this moment it looks like pff.swr is winning, so unless Cain wants do to a 2nd round of voting (ala most European countries), pff.swr will be the new URL :).

No its ok - One round is enough.

I'm starting a topic about the move were all the updates and the problems should be written and fixed. I will alos add a new member to the moderatieng team (King). He is with Sonic one of the oldest and most important members of the CnC community and they helped Westwood community in the past like we do today. So due to their past mertis and love for Petroglyph I am inviteing them both in our PFF team to help as they can or when they can.

The rule is simple: All the petroglyph members have adimn powers, all the LEC members have moderator powers (if they wish them) only Brett Tosti had and has admin powers. The fan admins are Ismael and me and GS and JI are something between an admin and a mod. All the other eaw admins can have moderator powers is they wish and also eaw moderators from other sites can ask for moderator powers if they come here from time to time and wish to do some moderateing while they are here - this system also helps the community to be more united in its diversity.

Now let's go back to the relocation.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

When the move is made to pff.swrebellion.com will be you looking into a new forum style? subSilver is ok and easy on the easy but it a little boring.

If you do maybe allow the fans here to suggest a few styles to add. Maybe some one could design one based on EAW colours?

I will glady offer my one based on my sites colours, a sample...

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/56/eawstyle5fk.th.jpg

I will or course modifiy the logo ;)

:arrow: Any help is appreciated - Pls coordinate with JediIgor - I'll be in and out too much - he always told me to find someone who can help spice up the forum looks. I will like something soft and useing the Petroglyph colors and style. Also pls contact Lion since you know him better to post a news about the relocation. I maded topics on eaw.net and eaw-lec.com forums. The rest its up to the team here to do if they can and see fit and have the time. I have to go now. See ya all soon.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -