Preview and review released and made by eaw-fr.com

Siddus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody ;)

Thanks to our strong links with the Star Wars community in France , I (through eaw-fr.com) succeeded in dealing with right people so as to get a preview version of the game that we gonna have this week. More, we will have the final version of the game before launching to publish our own review of the game.

Hehe. I also will get a preview version of the game and the final version before the release. ;) May we will see us online and make the first match against each other. :D

After destroying Alderaan three or four times, I finally wrote the preview ! ;)

It's avalaible there : http://www.eaw-fr.com/index.php?p=articles&id=223#texte

but it's in French but I think you could view the screenshots (just click on little pictures ;) )

I'll post a FAQ in English tomorrow or monday with all answers to your questions ;)

You can also ask me for a specific screenshot, I'll make them ;)

Enjoy ;)

I can also that i'll come back seriously monday and I'll handle again my forums and will be acting again on PFF ;)

Come on - I know french - but going true all of it is a pain :) I can't get to a fair speed and its frustateing. Pls translate it :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Perhaps tonight guys .. I made 3 screenshots from EACH planet (1 space, 1 ground, 1 ground cinematic)

I'll publish the article both in French and English as there is not a lot of text :)

*Time to go and finish the article ... Stay on target ! "

OMG ! Manaan is so beautiful from space !  ;D

I'm working hard but not very fastly ... 25 planets are ready, 10 have been screened partially ...

You'll have around 150 screenshots because for some planets I made 4 or 5 five screenies :P;)

When I see the time needed to finish, it could be possible it will be finished only monday, so I'll post 4 interesting (including one from manaan G_S ;) ) screenshots for eaw-fr people and of course, for you ;)

Just found these on www.sw-eaw.de and these are some really beautiful screen shots. Manaan from space, is just spectacular. These look wonderful.

http://www.sw-eaw.de/index.htm?&shownews=289

By the way, this is going to be the screenshot thread, so any new screens you find post your link in this thread instead of starting a new thread. So we dont have a million "Screenshot" threads.

Not fair Popcorn, you could at least read the source on sw-eaw.de and on PFF these screenies are mines, just done for you ;)

Little gift : Here is what I found when I finished the game :

http://www.siddus.com/eaw/0_Cain.jpg

More pictures of the game end tomorrow too ;)

Edited by mistake.

Edited by Cain

Cool :) can you paste a screenshot?

I am in the game ! I am in the game for sure - I left my mark on the SW History ! YEsssss :) and its even more than anyone can imagine except Brett ;)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -