[POLL] Your favorite Star Wars book series!!!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

What is your favorite Star Wars Book Series?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Star Wars Book Series?

• X-Wing series (Alliston)
    • Timothy Zahn Books (Thrawn Trilogy)
    • Young Jedi Knights series
    • The New Jedi Order series
    • Black Fleet Crisis
    • X-wing series (Stackpole)
    • Jedi Academy series

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know they had a weather channel for star wars books, come on guys, bring it back to the topic at hand.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

I didn't know they had a weather channel for star wars books

Corellia...

Rain in the Coronet area.... Sunny everywhere else...

Selonia

Rain...

Coruscant.

Impossible to say...

Berchest...

Sunny.... nice beaches... We have to tremind you that Hutt Illustrated willl be there....

Tatooine...

You can this one....

Endor...

Hmmmm.... Weird.... Nuclear winter.... looks like someone arranged a ewok roast...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I always did like the x-wing series, rogue squadron with wedge. Wedge reminds me of me, coming through in the clutch situations. 8)
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Which one's didn't you like and why Trej?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

The Stackpole books I founbd someone disappointing compared to his earlier books... Luceno it's pretty ambigous, there are parts of them that are good others just aren't, BP the books isn't that bad but for a Hardcover, I don't consider it to be the book to mark the first year after the invasion...

THe Greg Keyes books... Ionlt hope that Final Prophecy will be better than Rebirth... Dark Journey has been the worst so far... Focusing on the story of Jaina in Hapes, I didn't like it... And the ones after that I have liked pretty much, Allston outdid his job on the X-Wing serries with the Enemy Lines Duology, and Matthew Stover did a good job with Traitor, Williams did fine in DW, and Remnant was a nice start for the last stage of NJO. I haven't read refugee though, I think I'll wait till Reunion comes out...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I love all of the NJO books but my favorite one is Star by Star. though its a sad book it has a great plot. :D