Back to the Oldies...

Just in case some one is interested in viewing the old message board, I happened to stumble uppon it

http://pub40.ezboard.com/fstarwarsrebelliongeneraldisucssion

You can't post there but you can see all of the old members, my old avatar, my old signature and picture. :D I was even a Mod! Good times, good times.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

:lol::lol::lol:

You dark fiend... but rah! I knew of that forum but had no idea it was linked in any way to swrebellion.com. What has kept you away all this time, oh exceptionly large person?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Lol, I think I fixed that problem. After Evaders locked taht forum I just never really bothered to sign-up here. It's too bat thought, I missed out on lots. I think that the same thing happened to all the others... I even lost my apprentice :cry:

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

IN my spare time (oh, how much of it I have) I've been reading some of the old posts here. I've missed much... but those who dwell on the past seldom see the future when it hits them :D

Keep focused on the present not the pat nor the future...

ahh who cares the old forums rock so do the new one but anyway. thanks for putting up that link. :mrgreen:

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

Interesting reading. :)

Personally i prefer the new one's but mainly because I've used them!!! :lol:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away