Encyclopedia on this site

dude21

I sadly see that the encyclopedia on this site is not more than some empire Characters (not even all) :(

So Evaders if u read that topic please do something about that 8)

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Senator Elegos Akla is the man to speak to, not Evaders. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I havn't seen him in ages. Is he still active on this site?

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

What more do you need in the encyclopedia than some Imperial charaters? The rebels are barely worth ot a footnote in galactic history... then again I have a bias :D

====================================

You'll have to excuse my oversized avatar. Didn't think it was that big :?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

We got to have a encyclopedia around here somewhere, because no one knows what the heck there talking about.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

What more do you need in the encyclopedia than some Imperial charaters? The rebels are barely worth ot a footnote in galactic history... then again I have a bias :D
But of course, _Thrawn! You are 100% correct! Puny Rebels...who always, for some odd reason, beat the Empire. :x

The man has a point. Perhaps those of you who are interested should get in touch with I gor and see about setting up a team to do some work on it. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

But of course, _Thrawn! You are 100% correct! Puny Rebels...who always, for some odd reason, beat the Empire. :x

Puny Rebels??? Bah!!! You Imperial scum don't know what you are talking about. :evil:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Puny Rebels??? Bah!!! You Imperial scum don't know what you are talking about. :evil:

Scum? Is it not the Rebels... well "New Republic" who are unable to repell the Vong? With the Emperor in power and the Imperial fleet patroling the space lanes the Vong threat would have been repelled before it became athreat. 8)

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

If the vaunted Imperial fleet couldn't stop a bunch of PUNY rebels, then how would they be able to stand up to the mighty Vong fleet.

Ok imperial fanatics than make imperial ship guide and compleet the imperial officerlist :x
I have a seen both before, but I don't recall the exact website. Try a search at http://www.Yahoo.com, that's how I found it.

Scum? Is it not the Rebels... well "New Republic" who are unable to repell the Vong? With the Emperor in power and the Imperial fleet patroling the space lanes the Vong threat would have been repelled before it became athreat. 8)
Quite. 8)

If the vaunted Imperial fleet couldn't stop a bunch of PUNY rebels, then how would they be able to stand up to the mighty Vong fleet.
Excellent comeback, my Canadian friend, but recall that it was the Emperor himself who ruined the Empire. But realize that had the Vong attacked while all the grand admirals and grand generals still been in service of the Empire, things would have probably gone A LOT different for those aliens...especially Thrawn had gone against them.

By the way, what ever happened to the retired grand admiral, Grand Admiral Grant? I'm surprised he hasn't been brought into the NJO yet to help in the fight against the Vong. Think about it, a retired Imperial grand admiral getting a call for help from the Republic and/or the Empire.... Hmm...I've got an idea for a story...or the running RPG here at SWR....

I do agree that if Thrawn had been alive when the Vong attacked that it would have gone differently, but you forget that Nom Anor was a scout for the Vong and he told them when the time was right to attack. If the Empire had won the Galactic Civil War, they probably wouldn't have attacked.

If the Empire had won the Galactic Civil War, they probably wouldn't have attacked.
A very good point...which further goes to show that even if they weren't more powerful, the Empire caused more fear and would have kept more people alive by keeping the Vong out than the Republic. :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scathane

I've completed the Encyclopedia with regard to the original version of Rebellion. I would like to do all the planets too, but that's a bit hard, since you have to get the text through ResourceHacker/Viewer and the encytext.dll often doesn't say which planet the text's about.

As I get it, some of you are unsatisfied about the encyclopedia. Well, here's your chance: I can edit it, so let me hear your ideas! :D

Edited by Scathane

Cheers Scath.

Folks please try and keep it vaguely on topic. :|

• 2 weeks later...
So the encylopedia is only over Rebellion info, right? I was thinking we could also make our own STAR WARS encylopedia (some more info since this is a STAR WARS site), kind of like the one at TheForce.Net. Wait, nevermind, that's a HUGE undertaking. Maybe just a link to TheForce.Net's one. :oops:

Guest Scathane
I definitely agree with the Reloaded stuff. You see, the setup of the Encyclopedia as it is now, is that the text from Rebellion cards can be found there. I believe that we can extend that. So, please have a look at, say, Thrawn and see what we can add to that... :D